YCM SOTW #2 - Thanksgiving

Night

Which signature do you think is the best?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which signature do you think is the best?

NwSOTW2-1.png

NwSOTW2-2-1.png

The tags shown here are actually gifts, the theme was thanksgiving and so the submissions were crafted with the intent to be made for another member in order to show 'thanks', which basically means just because it says 'Night' that doesn't mean I made the piece, it's a gift from another artist.

Guest Stone Cold Loki

Only cause I clicked the link...

I'm voting for #3. IMO, it had the best render, looking at it wasn't as much of a strain, and the lighting is rather eroti- *ahem* soothing.

Not sure what happened with that little white line there, though...

Guest Dae Breaker

Foly Huck. Seriously. I need to get back into tagging like now.

#2 GMV. Such a pretty style.

Is the first one a gift for me? LC, I love you so much, it is gorgeous! <3

Only cause I clicked the link...

I'm voting for Night's. IMO, he had the best render, looking at it wasn't as much of a strain, and the lighting is rather eroti- *ahem* soothing.

Not sure what happened with that little white line there, though...

I should have probably made things a bit clearer for those who don't know what the theme is about.

Also; 1 GMV, the grunge and the smudge work perfectly, the accents of atmosphere work well too.

Then you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. There's a difference between providing constructive criticism and blatant arguing.

I'm giving a reason for as to why I think it shouldn't win. That isn't arguing for the sake of arguing.

Then you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. There's a difference between providing constructive criticism and blatant arguing.

I'm giving a reason for as to why I think it shouldn't win. That isn't arguing for the sake of arguing.

You post one time in this thread with your vote and critique and that is all. (which by the way agro, slander without any comments guiding the artist to skill development is not a proper critique).

This is why we have this thread.

I'd deduct both of your votes, however the first place tie won't see any alterations regardless.

Archived