Need help with offical Trading card writing.

Alexman

I was making a spell card but I don't know if my writing was OCG, can somebody tell me what needs fixing here is my spell card writing.

This card can only be equipped to Warrior-Type Monsters. Increase the equipped monsters attack by 600. When the epuipped monster attacks a Water-Type Monster, that monster loses 600 ATK and DEF points.

I'm not really sure if this is right but here is how I think it should be write:

"This card can only be equiped to a Warrior-Type monster. Increase the equiped monster's ATK by 600. When the equiped monster attacks a WATER monster, decrease that monster's ATK and DEF by 600."

Now from thier someone else needs to correct that

thanks dude.

Here is another one I need help with.

"This card can only be activated when the "Element Fire Blade", "Element Earth Blade", "Element Water Blade" and "Element Wind Blade" Spell cards are removed from play. Increase the equipped monster's attack points by 1000 for each Element Blade card that was removed from play."

This card can only be activated when "Element Fire Blade", "Element Earth Blade", "Element Water Blade" and "Element Wind Blade" are removed from play. Increase the equipped monster's ATK by 1000 points for each Element Blade card that was removed from play.

that's fine, anyway i think the card is overpowered, very overpowered. change it to like 200 or 300 points.

Archived