One of my attempts at Spellbook support

Lonk

Fortune of Prophecy
Level 8
LIGHT
Spellcaster/Effect
ATK/2700 DEF/1700

You can Special Summon this card from your hand while there are at least 3 different "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Once per turn: you can send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. Activate the appropriate effect based on the type of card: ● Spellcaster-Type Monster: destroy cards up to the Level of the monster that was sent to the Graveyard by this effect. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn this effect was activated. ● Spell: Draw 1 card and reveal it. If the revealed card was a "Spellbook" Spell Card; add 1 "Spellbook" card from your Deck to your hand. ● Trap: Destroy this card and banish all "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your Graveyard. The effect of "Fortune of Prophecy" can only be activated once per turn.

World of Prophecy
Rank 8
DARK
Spellcaster/Xyz/Effect
ATK/3000 DEF/3000

2 Level 8 Spellcaster-type Monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 5 or higher Spellcaster-type Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) Neither player can add non-Spellcaster-type or non-"Spellbook" Spell Cards to their hand. This effect cannot be activated if this card was Xyz Summoned by using a Spellcaster-type Xyz Monster; Once during either player's turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and return 1 "Spellbook" card in your Graveyard to your Deck; shuffle 1 card your opponent controls to the Deck. While this card has no Xyz Materials on it during the End Phase; Banish all monsters you control.

Spellbook of Assimilation
Normal Spell Card

Activate only while you control a Spellcaster-type monster and by revealing 2 "Spellbook" Spell Cards in your hand and banishing 1 "Spellbook" card in your Graveyard. Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls. Its Type and Level becomes that of 1 Spellcaster-type monster you control.

Spellbook of Regulation
Quick-Play Spell Card

You can activate this card from your hand by discarding this card and 1 Spellcaster-type monster in your hand. If you control a Spellcaster-type monster; your opponent cannot Special Summon cards until the End Phase.

Sue me.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1354157129' post='6080636']
you realize fortune of prophecy is completely broken right
[/quote]

People do say that Prophecies need that one card so that they can be complete winners. Well, I made Fortune.

Speaking of which, I need to fix world.

[quote name='- Neo -' timestamp='1354215557' post='6081043']
playable =/= broken

At least make Fortune once per turn, so you can't drop multiple copies of the card from your hand and proceed to win based on sheer willpower and broken effects alone.

Actually, make it so you can only control 1.
[/quote]

Forgot to put in the Once per turn clause even though I thought I did. Also, I'm making it "The effect of Fortune can only be activated once per turn."

Archived