i try to break morhptornix

Lunar Origins

Morphtronic Phonium
EARTH / Level 4
[ Machine / Effect ]
If your opponent controls more cards than you do: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once per turn, if this card is in Attack Position: You can add 1 "Morphtronic" card from your Deck to your hand, but you cannot Synchro Summon this turn. If this effect is activated, change this card to Defense Position. While this card is in Defense Position: All "Morphtronic" monsters you control gain 600 DEF and cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 5 or higher monsters.
[ ATK: 0 / DEF: 1350 ]

Morphtronic Exion
EARTH / Level 8
[ Machine / Effect ]
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 2 "Morphtronic" monsters. Once per turn: You can change the effect(s) of all monster on the field to "If a card effect is activated: Switch this card's battle position." This card gains 200 ATK for each monster on the field. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard: You can banish 3 Morphtronic monsters from your Graveyard instead.
[ ATK: 2600 / DEF: 2000 ]

I find this hilarious because I just OTK'd S-Jam using morphos.

Le Review:
1. Phomium is a great searcher for our buddy celphon, and it protects itself so that you can do all kinds of crazy shenanigans next turn. I'd definitely run it at 3 if it were released, and so would any decent morphos build.
2. Morphtronics don't really care about changing battle position: they just use their attack position effect to spam the field. Plus, tributing 2 monsters for a beatstick isn't exactly preferable. Morphos like to synchro summon, and this puts that on halt. This card, overall, does not complement morphtronic playstyle.

The first one gets an 8, and the second one gets a 6.5

Archived