Vanilla Support

Lunar Origins

Normal Tuning
[ Spell ]
Special Summon 1 Normal Tuner from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard. You cannot have any non-Normal monsters in your Graveyard, except Synchro monsters, to activate this effect.

Fist of Emergency
[ Trap ]
Activate only when you have 6 or more Level 4 or lower normal monsters in your Graveyard: Shuffle all monsters on your opponent's side of the field into the Deck.

Foolish Foolish Burial
[ Spell ]
Send 1 Normal monster from your Deck to the Graveyard. If you Summon a monster with the same name as the sent monster this turn: Draw 1 card.

Inefficient Spamming
[ Spell ]
Shuffle any amount of Normal monsters on the field into your Deck: Special Summon an equal level of Level 2 or lower Normal monsters from your Deck.

Ultimate Leftover Spell
[ Spell ]
Banish, from your Graveyard, Normal monsters equal to the amount of cards in your Extra Deck: Special Summon an equal amount of Level 2 or lower Normal monsters from your Deck.

Tuning is underwhelming unless there's some consistent Quasar combo of which I'm unaware.

Fist would be funny with Advanced Ritual Art.

FFB doesn't say "once", so I assume if you Summon that monster multiple times, you draw multiple cards?

I think the colon on Spamming should be a semicolon. This would make spinning the monsters a cost and prevent combos with Tokens.

Ultimate Leftover Spell would require an absurd amount of Deck dedication to be worth using. It would make it easy to pull off The Law of the Normal, though.

Archived