Meet the Fokkers (Alpha Version)

Stan Alda

I was watching a documentary about World War 1-era Germany last night, and thought to myself "How many dirty puns can I make with Fokker?" I've also been strapped for card ideas, so I figured I'd combine the two ideas into a small set. The "Fokkers" are designed to spam attacks and Xyzs. They must all attack en masse, but "Little Fokker"/"Fokker Zwerg"'s effect can stop counter effects. The "dirty" name is on the left, while the "clean" name is on the right.

[b][i]Little Fokker/Fokker Zwerg[/i][/b]
WIND
Level 4
Winged Beast/Effect
When this monster declares an attack; all "Fokker" monsters on your side of the field must attack as well. When at least 3 "Little Fokker"s/"Fokker Zwerg"s on your side of the field declare an attack: your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards in response to this card's attack.
1800/1600

[b][i]Mama Fokker/Fokker Mutter[/i][/b]
WIND
Level 4
Winged Beast/Effect/Tuner
When this monster is Normal Summoned from your hand: Special Summon 1 "Little Fokker" from your Deck; you cannot Xyz or Synchro Summon during this turn.
When this monster declares an attack; all "Fokker" monsters on your side of the field must attack as well.
2000/1800

[b][i]Cheeky Fokker/Fokker Rabauke[/i][/b]
WIND
Level 5
Winged Beast/Effect
When your opponent declares an attack on a "Fokker" monster on your side of the field: Special Summon this card from your hand or Deck and declare an attack on 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. When this monster declares an attack during your Battle Phase; all "Fokker" monsters on your side of the field must attack as well.
2200/2000

[b][i]Gotha Lolita[/i][/b]
WIND
Rank 4
Winged Beast/Xyz/Effect
2 Level 4 Winged Beast monsters
Increase this monster's ATK and DEF by each monster attatched to this monster by 200. When your opponent declares an attack on this card: Detach 1 monster from this card; destroy the attacking monster. Once per turn; you can attach 1 Winged Beast monster to this card. When this monster declares an attack during your Battle Phase; all "Fokker" monsters on your side of the field must attack as well.
2400/2200

[b][i]You Fokker!/Fokker Hinterlist[/i][/b]
TRAP
When your opponent declares an attack on a "Fokker" monster on your side of the field; destroy the attacking monster and Special Summon 1 "Fokker" monster from your hand. That monster cannot be used as a Synchro or Xyz material until your next End Phase.

Archived