Storm Dragons [archetype set]

Volcan

I highly doubt any of you would know this, but back when I used to come to this site, I made a set of cards for an Archtype that I made called "Storm Dragons". I'm here today to tell you that I will be revamping this set by starting it over and making it from scratch..... I also highly doubt I will be attempting the creation of any Xyz monsters...

[spoiler Synchros]Storm Dragon - Uprising Crest
Level 8 (WATER)
Dragon / Synchro / Effect
1 "Storm Dragon" Tuner + 1 or more non-tuner monsters
Once per turn, you may discard 1 "Storm Dragon" from your hand. Increase the attack of this monster by the attack of the discarded monster until the end of the turn. If this card attacks, change this card to Defense Position at the End Phase of your turn.
ATK: 2400 DEF: 2000
---------------------------------------------
Storm Dragon - Granulas
Level 8 (EARTH)
Once per turn: during your Main Phase, you may discard 1 card. If you do, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap cards until their next Standby Phase.
ATK: 1600 DEF: 2800
Storm Dragon - Fulminite
Level 7 (LIGHT)
Once per turn, you may select 1 monster your opponent controls with a defense lower than the attack of this card. Destroy the target and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the level of the destroyed monster x 500. This monster cannot attack during the turn that you activate this effect.
ATK: 2500 DEF: 1800
Storm Dragon - Precipsyon
Level 7 (WATER)
This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for every "Storm Dragon" monster in your Graveyard with a different name. Once per turn, you may discard one card from your hand. If you do, this card may attack twice during the turn that you use this effect.
ATK: 1200 DEF: 1200
Storm Dragon - Psycloine
Level 6 (WIND)
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you may select a number of cards on the field equal to the number of monsters used for the summon of this card. Return the selected cards to the owner's hand. During the End Phase of your turn, you may select 1 "Storm Dragon" monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it. If you do, return this card to the Extra Deck.
ATK: 2300 DEF: 1300
Storm Dragon - Perma Blitz
Level 6 (WATER)
If this card is selected as an attack target, you may discard 1 "Storm Dragon" monster to negate the attack. During your Draw Phase, instead of drawing from your deck, you may add 1 "Storm Dragon" monster from your Graveyard to your hand. [u][i][OCG help maybe?][/i][/u]
ATK: 2200 DEF: 500
[spoiler Fun Fact!][color=#0000cd][size=3][i]These Monsters are all based on some form of a storm in some context:
Uprising Crest: Tidal Wave or something
Granulas: Sandstorm
Fulminite: Thunder/Lightning
Precipsyon: Rain/Snow
Psycloine: Tornado/High Wind
Perma Blitz: Blizzard/Ice Storm[/i][/size][/color][/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler Monsters]Storm Dragon - Billowhead
Level 4 (WIND)
Dragon / No Effect
ATK: 1900 DEF: 1150
Storm Dragon - Dustunal
Level 4 (EARTH)
Dragon / No Effect
ATK: 400 DEF: 2100
Storm Dragon - Brinor
Level 4 (WATER)
Dragon / Tuner
If this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, you may Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Storm Dragon" monster from your Graveyard. If this card attacks, change this card to Defense Position at the End Phase of your turn.
ATK: 1600 DEF: 1100
Storm Dragon - Grymiune
Level 2 (EARTH)
Dragon / Tuner
You may Special Summon this card by discarding one "Storm Dragon" monster from your hand. Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed in battle.
ATK: 900 DEF: 1200
Storm Dragon - Salzagon
Level 3 (LIGHT)
Dragon / Tuner
When this card is Summoned: Special Summon from your hand 1 level 4 or lower "Storm Dragon" monster.
ATK: 1200 DEF: 400
Storm Dragon - Paroxion
Level 3 (WIND)
Dragon / Effect
FLIP: Return cards on the field to the owners hands equal to the number of "Storm Dragon" monsters on the field.
ATK: 950 DEF: 1800
Storm Dragon - Blusta
Level 5 (WATER)
Dragon / Effect
When this card is Normal Summoned: your opponent can not activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of their next turn. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Spell and Trap Cards they control x300.
ATK: 2200 DEF: 1800
Storm Dragon - Strikal
Level 4 (LIGHT)
Dragon / Effect
When this card is Summoned: Inflict 200 damage to your opponent for each "Storm Dragon" monster in your Graveyard.
ATK: 1200 DEF: 800
Storm Dragon - Allevia
Level 3 (WATER)
Dragon / Effect
Once per turn: You may discard 1 "Storm Dragon" monster from your hand. Increase your Life Points by the level of the discarded monster x300.
ATK: 100 DEF: 1800
Storm Dragon - Exhilan
Level 2 (WIND)
Dragon / Effect
If this card is discarded by the effect of a "Storm Dragon" monster, you may Special Summon this card in face-up Defense.
ATK: 500 DEF: 500
Protector of Storms
Level 4 (LIGHT)
Spellcaster / Effect
While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select a "Storm Dragon" monster as an attack target. If a "Storm Dragon" monster you control would be destroyed by a card effect, you may banish this card to negate the effect.
ATK: 1500 DEF: 1250[/spoiler]

[spoiler Spells]Atmospheric Abyss
Field Spell
Place 1 counter on this card every time a "Storm Dragon" monster is sent to the Graveyard. All "Storm Dragon" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF for each counter on this card. Once per turn: You may remove a number of counters from this card to Special Summon one "Storm Dragon" monster from your Graveyard with a level equal to the number of counters removed.
A Storm Approaches
Normal Spell
Special Summon 1 "Storm Dragon" Monster from your Graveyard. It is destroyed at the End Phase.
Fury of a Storm
Continuous Spell
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, whenever a "Storm Dragon" monster is summoned, Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the summoned monster's level x200.
Storm Amplification
Equip Spell
You can only equip this card to a "Storm Dragon" Monster. Increase the ATK of the equipped Monster by 500. When the equipped monster destroys another monster in Battle, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the level of the destroyed monster x200.[/spoiler]

[spoiler Traps]Fulminite's Wrath
Normal Trap
You can only activate this card when a face-up "Storm Dragon" on your side of the field is selected as an Attack Target. After Damage Calculation: destroy the Attacking Monster and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the level of the destroyed Monster x200.
The Storm's Eye
Normal Trap
You can only activate this card when a "Storm Dragon" is sent to your Graveyard. Increase your Life Points by 200 for every "Storm Dragon" monster in your Graveyard.
Allevia's Wish
Normal Trap
If you control a face-up "Storm Dragon" monster: For the rest of this turn, monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle.[/spoiler]

I know this is a lot to go over but in all fairness, it wasn't as big when I first posted this... I would still appreciate any feedback on the set. I'm sorry if the number of cards is an inconvenience. :3

Archived