dragon envoy set.

overheat

"Rock dragon- Envoy of earth" Ah fix up its effect to can attack all face down monster cards because someone could be reading this post while tired like me and think OMG a monster that can attack face down sell and trap cards.

"Flower dragon -Envoy of plant" Ah what if you declared 5 attacks but only have 4 cards on your side of the field. (One of those 4 cards is "Flower dragon -Envoy of plant".) Then what.

Other than that good 8/10

"Rock dragon- Envoy of earth" Ah fix up its effect to can attack all face down monster cards because someone could be reading this post while tired like me and think OMG a monster that can attack face down sell and trap cards.

"Flower dragon -Envoy of plant" Ah what if you declared 5 attacks but only have 4 cards on your side of the field. (One of those 4 cards is "Flower dragon -Envoy of plant".) Then what.

one of the most funny replays i have ever read.

lol

i cant correct it cuz i dont have the cards i did it not on my com....

and thx anyway

"Rock dragon- Envoy of earth" Ah fix up its effect to can attack all face down monster cards because someone could be reading this post while tired like me and think OMG a monster that can attack face down spell and trap cards.

one of the most funny replays i have ever read.

lol

i cant correct it cuz i dont have the cards i did it not on my com....

and thx anyway

Ah you just reminded me (Don't ask how.) of when I first started playing Yugioh way back with the original Yugi starter deck. My friend was teaching me how to play he was told by his friend that monsters can attack spell and trap cards. So through out my first r seconded duel me and him attack cards like "Trap Hole." And cards like "Soul exchange."

And okay, but f you could those would be the changes or at least close to it.

Archived