Ghost Dragons

Whimsical

I made this set for a friends character in a Yugioh RP that I run, said character is a ghost that dueled using dragon-types while alive, so I thought this would make for an interesting theme for them.

Please note that all the monsters in this set (though not all the tokens), count as both Dragon-type and Zombie-type.
Also, I've attached versions of the cards in YVD format and YGO-Pro format for anyone that wants to use the cards. (If there are any errors with these please let me know) (Note that images are not included in the ygopro version, though I just used blank card frames anyway)

[b]Note:[/b] The term "Extra Deck monster" is considered proper card grammar for the RP they are made for, the term refers to any monster that starts the duel in the Extra Deck.

[spoiler=Monsters (10)][b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=orange]Zombie/Dragon/Tuner/Effect[/color]
[b]Attribute:[/b] [color=orange]Dark[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]1[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]400[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]200[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]If you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (From your hand). When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster, you can banish 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster in your Graveyard.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Night Hunter[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=orange]Zombie/Dragon/Effect[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]3[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]1400[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]700[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]While this card is banished, all "Ghost Dragon" monsters you control gain 200 ATK.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - New Moon Shadow[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]0[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]0[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]If a "Ghost Dragon" Synchro Monster is Special Summoned from your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). Once, while this card is banished: You can target 1 face-up Dragon-type or Zombie-type monster; If it leaves the field Special Summon 1 "Shadow Moon Token", it has the same Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, and DEF as the target.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Black Sky Dragon[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=orange]Dragon/Zombie/Effect[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]4[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]1600[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]1200[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]If this card is banished: You can Special Summon 1 "Ghost Dragon - Black Sky Dragon" from your hand. If this card is banished: You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 "Ghost Dragon - Black Sky Dragon" from your Graveyard. You can only activate the effect of "Ghost Dragon - Black Sky Dragon" once per turn.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Double Illusion[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]2[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]1000[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]1000[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]You can banish 1 monster in your hand to Special Summon this card (From your hand). If this card is summoned by its own effect: You can Special Summon 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster from your Deck with a Level equal to the differance between this cards Level and the Level of the banished card, then, if you summoned "Ghost Dragon - Double Illusion", you can treat it as a Tuner monster.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Wight Dragon Ghost[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=orange]Zombie/Dragon/Tuner/Effect[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]3[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]1500[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]1400[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]You can banish 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster in your Graveyard to Special Summon this card (from your hand). If you do, this card is no longer treated as a tuner, its Level becomes 2, and its ATK and DEF become 1000. When this card is used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Zombie-type Synchro Monster: You can banish 1 other "Ghost Dragon" monster in your Graveyard; Draw 1 card.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Blacklight[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]5[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]2000[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]1700[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]You can Normal Summon this card from your hand without tributes, if you do its ATK becomes equal to its original DEF. If this card is banished, and your opponent Special Summons monster(s): You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; Draw 1 card.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Noylgad'Nav, Ruler of Ghosts and Dragons[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]9[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]2900[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]2800[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]You can send 1 Tuner monster and 1 or more non-Tuner monsters you control whose total Levels eqaul 9 to Synchro Summon this card (From your hand or Deck). If this card is summoned by this effect, it is treated as a Synchro Monster. Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monsters Effect: You can send a card of the same type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) from your hand to the Graveyard; Negate the activation and destroy it, then apply 1 of the following effects based on the negated card:
-Monster: This card gains 600 ATK until your End Phase.
-Spell: Until your End Phase, if this card destroys your opponent's monster by battle, you can draw 1 card.
-Trap: Once, if a "Ghost Dragon" monster is banished before yoru next End Phase, your opponent selects and discards 1 card.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Eclipsed Moon[/color]
[b]Attribute:[/b] [color=orange]Light[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]0[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]0[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]You can banish 1 "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard, to Special Summon this card (from your hand). When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 banished "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" and you can reveal 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster in your hand; Special Summon the target, and increase its Level by the Level of the revealed monster (If any). When this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 of your banished "Ghost Dragon" monsters; Increase this card's Level by the Level of the target.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=orange]Ghost Dragon - Eerie Half Moon[/color]
[b]Attribute:[/b] [color=orange]Light[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=orange]4[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=orange]1500[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=orange]1500[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=orange]Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower "Ghost Dragon" monster from your hand. While this card is banished: You can tribute 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster and discard 1 card; Special Summon 1 "Half Moon Token (LIGHT)" (Dragon-type/LIGHT/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0 and 1 "Half Moon Token (DARK)" (Zombie-type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 0/DEF 0)", you cannot summon these Tokens in the same Battle Position, and cannot be used to summon a non-"Ghost Dragon" monster.[/color][/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spells (2)][b]Name:[/b] [color=green]Cards of Ghostly Illusion[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=green] Spell Card[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=green]If you control a "Ghost Dragon" monster: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard and reveal the top 2 cards of your Deck, then banish either 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster from your Graveyard or 2 "Ghost Dragon" monsters of the same name from your Graveyard; Add a number of the revealed cards to your hand equal to the number of monsters you banished to activate this effect, then shuffle your Deck.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=green]Ghostly Decadence[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=green]Quick-Play Spell Card[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=green]During your End Phase, if you control 2 or more "Ghost Dragon" monsters or a "Ghost Dragon" Extra Deck monster: Draw 2 cards, then reduce your hand size limit by 2 (Permanently). You can only activate the effect of "Ghostly Decadence" once per turn.[/color][/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Traps (6)][b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Ghost Image[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=purple] Trap Card[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]During your opponent's Standby Phase: During this turn's End Phase, Special Summon all of your "Ghost Dragon" monsters that were destroyed this turn.[/color][/i]
[b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Illusion Dragon[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=purple]Continuous Trap Card[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]Pay 800 Life Points and target 1 of your banished Dragon-type monster; Special Summon this card as a Effect Monster card with the same name, Level, ATK, and DEF, and Effect as the banished monster. If this card leaves the field: Special Summon the target.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Phantom Impulse[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]If you have 2 or more banished "Ghost Dragon" monsters: Banish 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster from your Graveyard; Special Summon a number of "Spirit Tokens" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) upto half the Level of the banished monster (Rounded down). These Tokens are destroyed during your End Phase.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Illusion Moon[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]When your opponent Special Summons a monster: You take no Battle Damage during this turn, then during your next Standby Phase, you can Special Summon 1 "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" from your hand or Deck.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Ghost Phase - Illusion Shift[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=purple]Counter Trap Card[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]When your opponent activates an Effect Monster's effect: You can send 1 Level 5 or higher "Ghost Dragon" monster you control to the Graveyard; You can send 1 "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" from your hand or field to the Graveyard and Banish 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster from your Graveyard to Synchro Summon using exactly those cards as the Synchro Material monsters, negate the activation of the Effect Monster's effect and destroy it.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Twilight Moon[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=purple]Counter Trap Card[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]When your opponent activates a Spell or Trap card and you control a "Ghost Dragon" monster: Reveal 2 "Ghost Dragon" monsters in your hand (Permenantly); Negate the activation of the Spell or Trap card and destroy it. If a "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" you control is used as a Synchro Material Monster, you can add this card from your Graveyard to your hand. You can only activate the effect of "Twilight Moon" once per turn.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=purple]Phantom Moon - Hollow Return[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=purple]Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower "Ghost Dragon" non-Tuner monster from your Graveyard, it cannot attack and is returned to your hand during the End Phase. If this card is in your Graveyard: You can target 1 "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" you control and banish this card; Its Level becomes 3, then draw 1 card.[/color][/i]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Synchros (3)][b]Name:[/b] [color=black]Ghost Dragon - Mirage[/color]
[b]Type:[/b] [color=black]Zombie/Dragon/Synchro/Effect[/color]
[b]Attribute:[/b] [color=black]Dark[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=black]4[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=black]1800[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=black]0[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=black]1 Zombie-type Dragon-type tuner + 1 or more Dragon-type or Zombie-type non-Tuner Monsters. When this card leaves the field: You can return this card to your Extra Deck; Special Summon 1 of your banished "Ghost Dragon" monsters.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=black]Ghost Dragon - Wraith Wings[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=black]7[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=black]2600[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=black]2400[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=black]1 "Ghost Dragon" Tuner monster + 1 or more Dragon-type or Zombie-type non-Tuner monsters. When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can send 1 Zombie-type monster in your Deck to your Graveyard; Add 1 Level 1 Dragon-type monster in your Deck to your hand. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can Special Summon 1 "Ghost Dragon" monster from your Deck, its ATK becomes equal to the ATK of the destroyed monster. You can banish 1 Dragon-type monster and 1 Zombie-type monster from your field or hand to Special Summon this card (From your Graveyard). If this card is summoned by its effect, it is treated as a Tuner monster, its ATK and DEF become 0, and it is banished if it leaves the field.[/color][/i]

[b]Name:[/b] [color=black]Ghost Dragon - Hollow Requiem[/color]
[b]Level:[/b] [color=black]5[/color]
[b]ATK:[/b] [color=black]2200[/color]
[b]DEF:[/b] [color=black]1200[/color]
[b]Effect:[/b] [i][color=black]1 "Ghost Dragon" Tuner monster + 1 or more "Ghost Dragon" non-Tuner monsters. If this card was Synchro Summoned using "Ghost Dragon - Transparent Moon" as the Tuner monster: Draw 1 card for each non-Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card. If this card that was destroyed by battle is in your Graveyard, and the monster that destroyed this card by battle is in your opponent's Graveyard: You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon your opponent's monster.[/color][/i]
[/spoiler]

Attached Files:
[attachment=35909:GhostDragons_ygopro.tar.gz]
[attachment=35908:GhostDragons_yvd.tar.gz]

Archived