National Yu-Gi-Oh Cup Episode 1:See ya' later Alligator

Yogg-Saron

Name: Okazi Endance (me)

Deck Type: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/viewtopic.php?t=3579

Bio: This small boy grew up in Hampton, Georgia and tries to help his mom as much as he can. His dad is the best and trys to spoil Okazi but Okazi wont let him. Whenever the chance arises though he always wants to get involved in Yu-Gi-Oh and has entered the International Yugioh Cup Tournament.

Additional Information: Likes to win hates to lose and loves a girl named Britiney Yancey. Quite cocky as well. He is also the star.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How the FanFic will work: I will introduce the characters as we go and hopefully if I let people join there own characters. I will try to make each episode daily but if I dont do not freak I will make it as quick as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode 1: See ya' later Alligator

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But MOM" Okazi screamed as his mom walked out of the front door "What am I supposed to do all day when I cant play yugioh?" "You will think of something" yelled Lucy(Okazi's mom) as she was stepping on the porch "Until I get back I do not want you calling me telling me when im getting home no go to bed"

Okazi could tell something was wrong by the shutter of fear his mom had in her voice.

"Okay mom" he screamed back hopeing she would change her mind. "Love you Okazi I will be back in a hour. See ya' later Alligator!"................

Okazi shook his head like there was nothing wrong then heard the quaint sound of raindrops on the shingles of the victorian style home "Uhh.....what am I supposed to do while im waiting" Okazi said under his breath as he picked up the latest issue of "Official Magaize of Card Games" of course he quickly turned to the 13 page section all about yugioh he then turned to the new cards that were coming out later on this year one of them happened to be a set of monsters called the Golden Dragons. Of course Okazi was immediatly interested in this because he duels with a dragon deck and it would be a much needed approvement for his deck. Now although Okazi played yugioh his mom does not approve of it very well he would just have to wait till his mom got home to tell here so he took a nap after reading the article and had and odd dream. He could here her mom screaming and emergency vehicle sirens all around then suddenly he was abruptly woken up by his brother Jeff. "Come on Okazi wake up wake up mom was in a accident!" Jeff screamed. Okazi could hear him but he didnt want to believe it so he just kept his eyes closed. When he finally came to his senses he opened his eyes and screamed "Well is she alright!!!!!!" he screamed. Jeff gulped and Okazi expected the worst. He then start crying and burrying his head in the pillow. "Look im sorry........Okazi but we can get through this" Jeff said quaintly. Okazi then screamed "NO.........NOOO"

"OKAZI........OKAZI YOUR DREAMING" his mother screamed trying to wake Okazi up. Okazi then woke up and looked around everything was normal no sirens no nothing. And then he looked at his mom and started crieing and hugging his mom. "Well Okazi" his mother said kind of unwilling to say it "I tell you what I thought it over and I think your old enough and.......well since its your life long dream........I think I can send you to the International Yugioh Cup if you think your old enough." Okazi's sadness tears soon turned to happiness tears and he said "Yeah I think I am"..........

"Well call me when you get to me when you get to Tokyo." his mother screamed "I love you!" "I love you to mom" Okazi screamed reluctlently.

As the airplane departed Okazi looked on at the large windows in the concorse and saw his mom and smiled. He was rideing in first class and really liked it. Then he slowly dozed off. About 3 minutes later a girl said "May I sit with you?"

Okazi woke up and saw a beautiful girl with red hair and kinda short stature. "Umm.......sure" Okazi said reluctlently.

"Thank You" the girl said kindly "What are you on this plane for???" "Im going to the International Yu-Gi-Oh Cup to be the best and defeat the king of games himself Yami Yugi"Okazi said quietly "Whats your name mines Okazi. Okazi Endance"

"Nice to meet you Okazi" she said "My name is Britney. Britiney Yancey. I am also going to the Cup what type of deck do you have mine is a Ojozi Fairy deck." Okazi set back relaxed and told her "I have a dragon deck" "Oh.......a dragon deck" she said bored. "Is there something wrong with a dragon deck Britiney?" Okazi asked. "Oh no" Britiney replied "Its just dragon decks are a bit on the weak side now a days and I dont see any real advantage of it at the Cup. There is always something you want to do specificly with your opponent besides just beat them down with strong monsters. You need a good combanation of effects to take out stuff that may hurt you like Mirror Force" "Yeah I know" Okazi said sleepily "now let me sleep please"..................

"Okazi......OKAZI!"Britiney yelled as everyone looked up. "Huh......what is it"he said wearly. "We are here were in Tokyo you should have seen the city when we were landing!" Britiney said excited. Okazi could see that the passengers were already getting off so he and Britiney went a head and did the same thing. "Do you know were we are supposed to go Okazi?" Britiney asked. "No but I think a limo is going to pick us up to take us to the arena in about 30 minutes. In the mean time wanna duel to see how we stack up against each other?" Okazi said getting his deck. "Sure let me get my deck" Britiney said. They walked into a duelist room and set there decks on the tray. After they had shuffled each others respective decks it was finally time to duel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How duels will work: If for any reason you see a flaw in the duel please tell me so I can fix it

Let the duel the begin!

Both Okazi and Britiney draw there starting hands and roll a die to see who goes first. It turns out Britiney would go first and Okazi secound "Perfect" Britiney screamed "First I play one face down then I summon Ojozi Fairy - Aclair(1000/1900) in defence mode and because of its effect we each draw one card. I end my turn" "Okay. I draw" Okazi said "Not so fast

I play Exiled Fairy Greed wich is a contiuous trap and every time you draw a card I can draw a card. So that means 1 more card for me"Britiney said cunningly "Grr....."Okazi said disapointed"I summon Green Valley Dragon in defence mode and then I through down 2 face downs and end" "Hmm......"

To be continued

Sorry people I am just a bit tired I will give you episode 2 tommorow

Archived