Mythological Beast Set!!!

Spleko

Alright I'm sure this has been done or sumthing similar to it but pls rate and stuff.The rarity thing wasnt working to well on my cpu so ill post a card list w/raritys at the end.

MythologicalRebirthBooster.jpg

AlphaLion1.jpgAlphaWolf2.jpgHorse3.jpgHolyLion4.jpgHolyWolf5.jpgMythologicalBeast-Unicorn6.jpgMythologicalBeast-Pegasus7.jpgMythologicalBeast-WingedLion8.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-WingedWolf9.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-lightDragon10.jpgMythologicalBeast-DarkDragon11.jpgMythologicalBeast-WaterDragon12.jpgMythologicalBeast-FireDragon13.jpgMythologicalBeast-EarthDragon14.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-WindDragon15.jpgMythologicalBeast-IceDragon16.jpgMythologicalBeast-VolcanoDragon17.jpgMythologicalBeast-SteelDragon18.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-HuricaneDragon19.jpgMythologicalBeast-SupremeDragon20.jpgMythologicalBeast-CaladriustheHeali.jpgMythologicalBeast-LordDragoon22.jpgMythologicalBeast-Cockatrice23.jpgMythologicalBeast-Wyvern24.jpgMythologicalBeast-Gryphon25.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-Hippogriff26.jpgMythologicalBeast-Manticore27.jpgMythologicalBeast-Pheonix28.jpgMythologicalBeast-Cerberus29.jpgMythologicalBeast-Leviathan30.jpgMythologicalBeast-CerberusDragon30.jpgMythologicalBeast-LeviathanDragon31.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-Hydra32.jpgmythologicalBeast-HyraDragon33.jpgMythologicalBeast-Roc34.jpgMythologicalBeast-ShadowRoc35.jpgMythologicalBeast-ShadowUnicorn36.jpgMythologicalBeast-SkelatalDragon37.jpgMyhtologicalBeast-ScoutDragon39.jpgMythologicalSummon38.jpgSupremeFusion41.jpg

Its not quite finnished as there are only a few commons and a few spells and no traps but ill finish it pretty soon.

Rarity List

Secret Rare:

Supreme Dragon

Ultra Rare:

Holy Lion

Holy Wolf

Caladrius The Healing Bird

Cerebus Dragon

Dark Dragon

Hippogriff

Gryphon

Huricane Dragon

Hydra Dragon

Ice Dragon

Leviathan Dragon

Light Dragon

Steel Dragon

Volcano Dragon

Super Rares:

Earth Dragon

Fire Dragon

Hydra

Lord Dragoon

Pegasus

Roc

Shadow Roc

Shadow Unicorn

Skeletal Dragon

Unicorn

Water Dragon

Wind Dragon

Rares:

Cerberus

Leviathan

Manticore

Winged Wolf

Wyvern

Mythological Summon

Supreme Fusion

Commons:

Alpha Lion

Alpha Wolf

Horse

Scout Dragon

Cockatrice

Winged Lion

Hope you like em':D

You should post it at the full sets. 6/10. OCG problems. Wanna' date=' i will correct all cards 3 points for card.

[/quote']

Thanks for the complimemnts and ya i guess how do i give you points..and ill give you more if you can make a holo effect for the secret-ultra-and super rares

Archived