Need OCG Help with this: "Half-Orc Adventurer"

Kingdom Xathers

The part I need help with will be in italics. I'm only posting this here for now before I post the actual card in Realistic Cards, with the rest of my "Orc" Archetype.

[color=#ff8c00][b]Half-Orc Adventurer[/b][/color]

EARTH/Level 4/Warrior/Tuner/1600 ATK/1600 DEF

[b]During your turn: You can remove 4 Orc-Blood Counters from your side of the field; [i]this card gains the following effect until the End Phase of this turn.
@ The Synchro Summon of a Warrior-Type "Orc" Synchro monster that used this card as a Synchro Material cannot be negated.[/i][/b]

[quote name='Legendary Dragon' timestamp='1355516502' post='6093144']
What cannot be negated?
[/quote]
[quote name='Kingdom Xathers' timestamp='1355516206' post='6093138']

[b]During your turn: You can remove 4 Orc-Blood Counters from your side of the field; [i]this card gains the following effect until the End Phase of this turn.
@ [color=#ff0000]The Synchro Summon[/color] of a Warrior-Type "Orc" Synchro monster that used this card as a Synchro Material [color=#ff0000]cannot be negated[/color].[/i][/b]
[/quote]

[quote name='Meta~' timestamp='1355517536' post='6093164']
May as well just say:
"If a Syncho monster uses this monster with 4 Orc Counters as a Synchro Material, its Summon cannot be negated."
Rather than have the guy remove the counters. Otherwise my question is where the counters come from :/
[/quote]

[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/294211-itt-kingdom-attempts-to-make-an-orc-archetype-wip-of-course/"]This[/url] would be your answer.

Archived