Locals Report (HERO Beat)

meh why not. Playing the build currently in Your Deck, 28 players, 5 rounds top 8.

[spoiler=The Actual Report]
Round 1 (Mirror):
I basically taught this guy how to play Heroes and he's using pretty much my build.
Game 1: I get loads of pluses with Spark and have Bottomless/D Prison for all his Thunder Kings
Game 2: I Super Poly his Stratos and Thunder King, Miracle next turn and win with 2 Shinings on 3200.

1-0

Round 2 (Bad bad Samurai)
Some random kid.
Game 1: He makes Shi En but I have double D Prison and he can't do nothing from there.
Game 2: I summon Thunder King and makes his RotA and Smoke Signal dead, eventually he books it but then I have E-Call and Duality to activate before flipping TKing and winning.

2-0

Round 3 (WATER)
Game 1: The game becomes a big grind but eventually he overwhelms me with plusses and trolls me with Abysslinde.
Game 2: This game was a joke, I have Honest in hand, Gem Spark, Starlight, 2 MST and Hero Blast set and no monsters, he has Undine and a material-less Gachi on field. He attacks with Undine, I look at his grave, see he has 4 WATERs, think naah, he only has 3 cards in hand, there's no chance he has Glace, so I Hero Blast back Alius and pop Undine over Gachi and then obviously he summons Glace and I lose. D:

2-1

Round 4 (Geargia Karakuri)
Game 1: He draws many hand traps and not much else which is a perfect situation for me. After I Fiendish Chain his Armor he's gone.
Game 2: He doesn't side for some reason and draws hand traps again and this time I have Thunder King from the Geargiarmor.

3-1

Round 5 (Gladiator Beast)
How did they go 3-1?
Game 1: I storm his 2 backrow, he Storms my 2 backrow, he MSTs, I MST and suddenly I have 2 cards to his 1. Fortunately one of my cards is a Papilloperative and I win.
Game 2: I storm his 3 backrow and he can't win, the only time he threatens me is when he tries to make Essedarii with Reborn and gets Bottomlessed.

4-1

Top 8 (Saberzauls with Agents)
Game 1: He draws 10 cards, which include Venus + Birdman in opening hand, along with Storm on my 2 backrow, Hyperion, BLS and Honest. D:
Game 2: He drops BLS again but this time I have Miracle and can turn the game around.
Game 3 (first game 3 all day) I open subpar and he opens decent and then topdecks many good card in a row and I eventually lose to Honest while I'm on 300.

Saberzauls went on to win so that's cool.

Top 8 was-
2 Agent
2 Rabbit
1 HERO Beat (meee)
1 Exodia
1 Mermantean
1 Chaos Dragon[/spoiler]

Archived