Reality Bend For Yugioh: Ch.1

Death12328

"Another all nighter" Yawned a teen aged girl after yawning and stretching as she turned off her computer from her LAN party and headed to bed even though it was 7:30 am when most people would be waking up.

She got under the covers of her bed as her moderately short brown hair spread a bit across her pillow. She closed her eyes concealing her hazel brown eyes but from her computer had turned on. It began opening Castlevania Online the game she had just been playing with her friends. A spark from the computer had went off onto her duel disk which caused a small light for it to glow. Her cards slowley began to shoot out from the duel disk which began to speed up as cards like Vampire Bats, Vampire Lady and many more cards had begun to project a hologram which soon had taken the souls of those closest to take on material bodies. Every card except for a single card in her deck had possessed someone which made the world of reality and the world of fantasy begin to collide and become one as the people who had become possessed slowley took the form of the card that taken their will power away.

Hours later she had awoken with not her white shirt and underwear but a battle armor she had quickly realized to be from her her deck called Vampire Legend. Her new armor that had shined in the moonlight was merely a near full armor battle suit made of a special alloy that was flexible and strong that had covered her body from the neck down. This alloy was called Minoro which was one of the most rarest to come by substantces for it can only be found on the night when the moon becomes that of a shade of red which happens rarely. In the palm of her left hand a blue gem was in the center of it and as well for the other palm except it was yellow, in the center of her chest she had a gem that was a blood red color. Her arms had several tiny spikes that were barbed with that of a poison from a lunar scorpion. On her left leg was strapped to be a jagged dagger made from the talon and teeth of a werewolf. Her armor was pitch black, which was that of an assassin's armor. She new what card this was from... Sacred Armor Of The Three Moons.

"What in the devils name happened to me!?" She said with anger at the top of her lungs in a very angry and confused manner.

To Be Continued...

So what you guys and gals think of this new story so far?

She does many things when standing in her bedroom of hers, one of them was pinching her face, another was a air-horn, she also tried dumping the cup of cold water sitting next to her bed on her head. None of these worked to wake her up.

Next she tried to take off her armor. It fit pretty snug and their was no latch, zipper, or lose part of the armor that could help her remove this. She tried kicking at a wall, her kick had left a 3 inch deep and 2 inch wide kick in the wall which is something hard she was going to explain to her parents.

She peered out her window and had saw ten bats she had counted hanging all from the same tree on the same branch staring at her. She stared at them for several minutes, as did the bats who stared at her just waiting their. She moved her arm up and the bats had flew up, she had moved her index finger in circles as did the bats. She put her arm down and the bats had once again hanged from their branch. She thought for a bit if she actually controlled them or was this some sort of ploy. A thought had come into her head, which wasn't hers that had said "We await your orders".

"Are you ally or foe?" Jennie had spoken out to the ten of them.

"Neither." The ten bats had said at once.

"Okay, so why are you here?" Replied Jennie a tad confused.

"We were sent here by our lord." The ten bats said at once.

"So how can I trust you if your neither my ally or foe?" Said Jennie.

"We await your orders for the beasts down below so we can bring you to our lord." The ten bats said at once.

Jennie had look down at her window, she recognized them for they were the cards Zombie Werewolf from her deck.

"What you want me to do about them?" Asked Jennie looking back at the bats.

"You wear one of the most strongest armors known to vampire kind." Said the ten bats at once.

"Okay but why hasn't that branch you been sitting on broke yet?" Asked Jennie.

"Good question." Said the bats at once as they fluttered off right when the branch snapped off and hit one of the zombie werewolves on the head.

The zombies below got more angry and began bashing the door down.

"How the hell do I get out?" Jennie said sort of panicked.

"Don't you know anything? The armor gives you a very good portion of strength to your legs for far jumping." Said the ten bats still fluttering at once.

She was scared at first to jump but she managed to gather some courage to jump out her window which had surprised her as to how far she jumped out in this armor which was about fifty feet and onto another roof.

About thirty minutes or so of following the bats back to the lord she wondered who this could be until she was stopped by someone on a roof when she was roof hopping.

"Stop Vile Being!" Said this person, he was in some sort of fancy clothing with to shoulder long silver hair, he was holding a whip.

"Where?" She looked to either side of her not seeing a vile being except the ten bats flying around her.

She quickly took notice to a whip that she nearly dodged.

"You vile thing! So don't play games with me!" He said angerly.

She looks at the whip and just says this "Sorry you must have the wrong person, I not into that kind of stuff."

This weird person began casting a spell which was going to be fire spell as she could see the fire go up from his hand.

As he fired the spell and it had hit her chest all the flames and damage was absorbed into the red gem on her armor.

"Woah what happened?" Said Jennie.

"Thats what I want to know vile thing." Said him.

"First off I not a VILE THING I a Human Girl, and who the devil are you?!" She said getting frustrated.

"My name is Julius Belmont and you are a vampire." Said Julius.

"What the bats? No they were sent by the lord for some reason." She said.

Julius wasn't buying that she was a human girl for a instant and began rapidly whipping her.

While dodging his attacks she remembered who he was, a character from a game of hers called Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow and she also remembered something else the whip he was using wasn't the Vampire Killer it was The Dawn Of The Vampires a equip spell from her deck which gave all her zombies a 900 attack bonus.

She knocked him out and proceeded on her way to meet this so called lord.

After what seemed like hours of jumping and running from roof to roof she had reached a castle that wasn't their before.

She had jumped down from the roof she was on and began to walk towards it with werewolves and other creatures of the night alike. The creatures did not attack or run, they just stood their watching as she walked up the hill to the castle.

She had reached the door of the castle and wondered if she should use a mallet or just kick it to knock on the door so she decided to get a running start and jumped kicked the door which had wide opened for her before she even hit it. She realized how cold it was for her as she was once again in the clothes she had wore before, a shirt and underwear as the armor she was once wearing was on her lap in the form of a card.

"Great, just great, if some saw me like this I think I would die of embarrassment." Said Jennie as she brushed her self off as she got up and began walking in the castle.

A melody had begun to play in her head. This melody was trancing and leading her to a specific room where she saw him, it was a card she knew like the back of her hand, he was Vampire Lord.

"My dear come over here, this blanket will keep you warm." Said the Vampire Lord.

Jennie felt like her body was controlled by invisible strings like that from a puppeteer.

She looked at his face with a stare that was like that of a person hypnotized. He wrapped her around in a blanket and begin to hold her close. After several moments he began to move his head closer to her neck, he opened his mouth slowley ready to bite her neck and then backed off quickly as he felt a pain in the family jewels.

"Sorry, I not that kind of girl." She said as the card she had been holding onto containing the armor had begun to glow and then disappear giving her the armor she had once again.

"Hmm so thats the way you want to play it, eh? Well I can make a transformation as well." He said as he began to transform into a giant vampire monster known only as Vampire Genesis.

She had without thinking run at him ready to strike him, while he had begun casting a spell to strike her down.

To Be Continued...

Archived