transformers all-spark cube card

aragorn14

i know about the background i tried to make a background for the pic. but im not used to combining a pic with a background kind of pic editing yet. i think i taken care somewhat most of the ocg. im also working on a cybertron and primus card as soon as i can think of effect for them.

the effect is totally original written from my head to a piece of paper into a card

got the pic at this site

http://www.blister.jp/images-item-page/page-7596.jpg

yyyyy.jpg

meh' date=' nothing special. ocg errors and the pic needs a background.

[/quote']

lol i know about the background im not good at combining a pic with a background yet so im working on that :D

if you can give me a link to a site that does drawings and shares them on the net i would appericate that

once i thought i got most of the ocg down :D

my re-did card found the pic at

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/thumb/e/e4/Allspark_movie.jpg/200px-Allspark_movie.jpg

yyb.jpg

Not bad aragorn' date=' i have seen a real improvement in you of late, just work on your OCG a little, also improve on the quality of the image, private message me if you would like me to help you out with the image. ^_^

6/10

[/quote']

alright dude i will :D

heres how the card effect should be:

Increase the ATK points of Autobot or Decepticon-type monsters on the field by 400 points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Machine-type monster from the Graveyard.

*shouldn't it be a field spell card?*

heres how the card effect should be:

Increase the ATK points of Autobot or Decepticon-type monsters on the field by 400 points. When this card is sent to the Graveyard' date=' you can Special Summon 1 Machine-type monster from the Graveyard.

*shouldn't it be a field spell card?*

[/quote']

the allspark cude is an item that the autobots and decepticons fought for many years so i thought its an equip card. and so i thought cybertron the homeplanet of autobots would be a field spell card. :D

great idea dude i will experiment that

Archived