(NEW TITLE) Introducing the Geo Hunters.

LeguBrit

[spoiler='Monsters']
[spoiler='Geo Hunter Han']
[i]Attribute: WIND[/i]
[i]Level: 3[/i]
[i]Type: Warrior/Effect[/i]
[i]Lore:[/i]
[i]When this card is Normal Summoned: you can add 1 "Geo" monster in your Deck to your hand. If this card is attacked: you can shuffle 1 "Geo" monster in your Graveyard into your Deck; Negate the attack and change the battle position of this card.[/i]
[i]1200 ATK/ 300 DEF[/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Geo Hunter Yuri']
[i]Level: 1[/i]
[i]During your Main Phase: you can reveal this card in your hand and send 1 "Geo" monster in your Deck to your Graveyard. This card remains revealed until the End Phase and it's effect can only be activated once per turn.[/i]
[i]100 ATK/ 100 DEF[/i]
[i][/spoiler][/i]

[spoiler='Geo Hunter Beck']
[i]Level: 3[/i]
[i]When this card is Normal Summoned while you control no other cards: you can Special Summon 1 "Geo" monster from your hand. Its effect(s) are negated and it cannot attack this turn. This card cannot be used as Xyz Material, except for a "Geo" Xyz monster.[/i]
[i]1000 ATK/ 1400 DEF[/i]
[i][/spoiler][/i]

[spoiler='Geo Hunter George']
[i]Rank: 3[/i]
[i]Type: Warrior/Xyz/Effect[/i]
[i]3 Level 3 monsters[/i]
[i]Once per turn, you can activate one of the following effects:[/i]
[i]• You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and return 1 "Geo" monster in your Graveyard to the bottom of your Deck; destroy 1 Spell or Trap on the field.[/i]
[i]• You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: change the battle position of 1 monster on the field.[/i]
[i]• You can detach 2 Xyz Material from this card: Special Summon 1 "Geo" monster in your Deck. You cannot Normal Summon or Set any cards in the turn you activate this effect.[/i]
[i]2000 ATK/ 1500 DEF[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Spells']
[spoiler='In Geo Venatores Spolia']
[i]Normal Spell[/i]
[i]This card's effect cannot be negated. Shuffle 1 "Geo" monster in your Graveyard into your Deck: Destroy 1 card on the field and draw 1 card.[/i]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler='In Geo Venatores Receptui']
[i]Quick-Play Spell[/i]
[i]Activate only when your opponent activate an effect that would destroy a "Geo" monster on your side of the field: Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard; Negate the effect and destroy that card.[/i]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Depending on how many people post reviews, I will continue this series. So, Rate/Hate/COMMENT.

Archived