| 1 = 14 |

4 Core Memory, Armaros
4 Million Ray Pegasus
3 Doctoroid Megalos
| 2 = 11 |

4 Chief Nurse, Shamsiel
4 The Phoenix, Calamity Flame
| 3 = 8 |

Well, I stole the build to test how it works.

Worked amazingly and I now love the deck.

Only thing I found was dead for me was Doctroid Megalos. By the time I had hime in hand, I had my field set normally. In fact I think in the 20 or so games I've tested I only played him twice, and just swapped him with Shamsel the rest of the time. I think I dropped him for the 10k. It's just a thought, I can understand why you'd keep him in.

[quote name='Overlord Barty' timestamp='1356881898' post='6106073']
Well, I stole the build to test how it works.
Worked amazingly and I now love the deck.
Only thing I found was dead for me was Doctroid Megalos. By the time I had hime in hand, I had my field set normally. In fact I think in the 20 or so games I've tested I only played him twice, and just swapped him with Shamsel the rest of the time. I think I dropped him for the 10k. It's just a thought, I can understand why you'd keep him in.
[/quote]

You may as well play Megalos because he contributes to the theme and helps me to recycle triggers, as well as lets me dig through my deck for a vital card to nab with Turiel. 10k's bad because he really only hits numbers once unless you play Megalos or multiple Turiel. I would rather play Love Machine Gun over the 10k tbh.

I considered Nociel, but she's an 8k and wouldn't trigger if I'm forced to ride her due to lack of options. I don't want to be forced to ride an 8k and get no benifits from it. The 10k gives me a good ride option, and the chance to consitently hit good numbers if I get stuck on Calamity Flame as VG which has happened. I guess we just agree to disagree here then.

Archived