Some "Harpie" Support

Kingdom Xathers

Harpie Disciplinary

WIND/Lv 4/Winged Beast/Effect/1500 ATK/1500 DEF

This card's name is treated as "Harpie Lady" while on the field or in the Graveyard. During your turn: you can discard this card from your hand; add 1 "Hysteric" Spell/Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand, but you cannot activate that card, or a card with the same name, during this turn. When this card is destroyed: target 1 card on the field; return that target to the hand.

Hysteric Call

Spell/Continuous

When this card resolves: Add 1 Winged Beast-Type "Harpie" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Harpie's Brother". This effect of "Hysteric Call" can only be activated once per turn. During the End Phase, if this card in your hand or on your side of the field was destroyed and sent to the Graveyard this turn: You can Special Summon 1 "Harpie" monster from either player's Graveyard, except "Harpie's Brother", and if you do, that monster gains 500 ATK and DEF. This effect of "Hysteric Call" can only be activated once per turn.

Disciplinary's effect seems kind of overpowered, considering it's basically a Raiza without the need to tribute, and the fact that it can return your cards to the deck as well, so I would either alter it or remove it altogether.

I like the trap though. Seems powerful enough for someone to actually play it, but not as powered as to get hit by a ban list.

In any case, I really do like the idea, and would give it a deserving 7/10, not higher because of Disciplinary's last effect.

Archived