~ Kronos Chronicler - A Shini Production ~

[align=center]KronosChronicler-1.jpg

Kronos Chronicler

"This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Kronos Chronicler". When this card is Normal Summoned, it is treated as a Normal Spell Card with the effect "Send 1 Continuous Trap Card on your side of the field with the same name as this card to Special Summon 1 "Kronos Chronicler" from your deck. Your deck is then shuffled." or is placed face-up in your Spell/Trap Card Zone and is treated as a Continuous Trap Card with the effect "If this card is sent to the graveyard by the effects of "Kronos Chronicler", draw 1 card." When this card is Special Summoned, increase it's ATK by 1050 points, then select 1 "Kronos Chronicler" in your graveyard and remove it from play. When this card destroys a monster as a result of battle and inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, increase your Life Points equal to the amount of Battle Damage dealt to your opponent."

[i do not own the artwork used for my cards. I only use them as a means of increasing the overall quality and effect of my work. I do not claim ownership of them.]

ARTWORK FROM YADEN YUKI'S THREAD

How this card works:

-Basically you can only Summon 1 of these cards.

-You need 2 Kronos Chronicler in hand, 1 in your deck.

How to play Kronos:

-Play 1 Kronos Chronicler in your hand, then place it in your Spell/trap Card Zone as a Continuous Trap Card.

-Play the other Kronos Chronicler as a Spell, destroying the Trap card Kronos, then Special Summon the Kronos in your deck.

-Since you destroyed the Trap Card, you draw 1 card.

-When you get Kronos Chronicler out onto the field, he is a 2550 ATK beast, with that effect that helps you gain life points equal to the amount of damage it deals to your opponent.

Very confusing, but it was a fun card to make. :P[/align]

Archived