Slash>Element Slasher

Slash

[align=center]

Ok so heres my latest card, Element Slasher:

I made the pic.But I got the render in the pic:

HERE

I dont know, the render I used may be an anime character, since I found it under anime renders, but just ignore that and focus on the whole pic =/

ES.jpg

[/align]

It seems a little overpowered to me, getting a Spell Card every turn just by giving up an attack. I'm also not to crazy about the pic, though it's not bad either. Opponent not opponant, and "If you use this effect, this card cannot attack this turn." Otherwise, pretty good.

overall - 11.30/13.69 ^_^

It seems a little overpowered to me' date=' getting a Spell Card every turn just by giving up an attack. I'm also not to crazy about the pic, though it's not bad either. Opponent not opponant, and "If you use this effect, this card cannot attack this turn." Otherwise, pretty good.

overall - 11.30/13.69 ^_^

[/quote']

Ya I'll fix most of those OCG's.Except for the last one, I found the right OCG off this card:

SuperConductorTyrannoSD09-EN-UR.jpg

8/10 You get as strong monster in 2400 Attack or 2600 Defense. You get 1 spell card that your opponent may need later and/or one that is really good. Example Lighting Vortex. Good card. But every turn is something that I find a lil broken because say you take their "Lighting Vortex." You can keep getting it back and beat them don with other monsters. Still good card and 8/10. (Love the picture.)

This would most likely be limited or similimited

Archived