Sora vs Kvn [Leaderboard]

Sora1499

It's been a while since I last really put some deep thought into card making, but with the addition of the new 1v1 leader board, I think it's time for me to resume my old habit.

We will each be making a synchro-based archetype.

Rules:

1. 7-card minimum, 12-card maximum

2. 2 of your cards must be synchros

3. Your submission will be due by Friday of this week (this may be subject to change)

4. First to 3 votes wins.

Prizes:

*If I win, then you must switch your avatar to a (legal) one of my choice for 2 weeks

*If you win, then you get 2 reps and I must switch my avatar and member title to a (legal) one of your choice for 2 weeks.

Any takers?

So a question Sora. Does the archetype revolve around supporting synchro or does it just need to have synchro monsters in it? I'm guessing it's the former but I want to make sure.

The former would be more accurate, but it can have stuff like a main deck boss or an Xyz thrown in for diversity.

I actually posted this before, a really long time ago. Actually on the same day you made the account your using now.

[spoiler=Entry]

Main Deck

2zzqnir.jpg

dvkk75.jpg

35jxbmg.jpg

2n1y5j.jpg

2zrhx1y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If you control a face-up Psychic-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can only be used as Synchro Material for "Mind Shock" Synchro monsters. Synchro Monsters using this card as a material cannot attack the turn they are Synchro Summoned. Only 1 "Mind Shock" monster can be summoned per turn. When this card is banish, add 1 "Mind Shock" monster from your Banish Zone to your hand (except "Mind Shock Soldier").

35hfcsg.jpg

2n7ec5.jpg

bdllao.jpg

Extra Deck

28u5ndd.jpg

2ibgl5g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 "Mind Shock" Tuner + 1 or more non Tuner monsters

If this card is banished, you can Special Summon this card at the End Phase of this turn. When this card is targeted for an attack, by paying 1000 Life Points, you can banish this card and the attacking card.

xok5kh.jpg

95wt4p.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 "Mind Shock" Tuner monster + 1 or more Synchro Monsters

Once per turn, you can banish up to 2 cards from your hand, field, or Graveyard. Then you can destroy cards on the field up to the same amounts of cards you banished. If this card were to be destroyed, you can banish 1 "Mind Shock" monster from your field or Graveyard instead. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summoning. You can only control 1 "Mind Shock Emperor Nautilus".

Archived