Logo for an upcoming RP

Astolfo

[s]Can someone make a logo with the letters 'GPNG' and then whichever of the two types of Japanese below is 'more fitting' for something like an RP?

[quote]In Katakana, they're respectively:
ゴッドプログラム(Goddo Puroguramu)
ネオ・ジェネシス(Neo Genesisu)

In actual Japanese, they're:
神々のプログラム(Kamigami no Puroguramu) - The Gods' Program
新創世記(Shin Sousei) - New Genesis

Pretty much like that.[/quote] (respect to Darkplant for info)

Basic Look is like:
GPNG
(Enter Japanese here. Put the top line and the bottom, just the top, or just the bottom of one of the two types of Japanese. Or if you want, put both. Whatever's best)

And such.

I want the overall look to be a futuristic/dystopian/fantasy mix. Some sort of black tar (corruption-like substance) dripping off some letters or something like that might be nice. IDK. Maybe a laser beam from a sword with the text over the blade (not on, over) or something. IDK. Up to you. Payment: Don't have much really, but I'll give all I can.

Some ideas I'm spewing out:
Some kind of corruption chemical or something somewhere (dark purplish-black)
Lasers
Tech
Code
etc[/s]

Text:

GPNG
ゴッドプログラムネオ・ジェネシス

I want the first line as the main part, with the Japanese under it please.

Looks:
Futuristic
Chaotic/Corruption (I want something like some kind of dark purple/black 'sinister' fluid creeping/dripping/on/etc the logo)
Apocalyptic
Be creative.

Payment: All I have. It's not much. I'm sorry.

[quote name='Neph' timestamp='1358289949' post='6122062']
Sorry, but it's not the idea I really have in mind. Basically as futuristic as possible, with just some slight hints of fantasy/apocalyptic stuff. Also, not as big if possible, GP-NG as the main text, and the Japanese as [i]small[/i] subtext under it.
[/quote]Ahhh. Gotcha. I'll work on it a bit then.

Well, I want sort of a silvery-coloring, with traces of 'burnt' or infected purple black like patches, and some liquid of a sorts dripping down slightly or such if possible/would be good. Almost all super-futuristic looks with some of what I described above/apocalyptic looks slightly mixed in. It wasn't based off anything. I'll see if I can find possible similarities or such.

I'm sorry, but I don't know how else to put it.

Any decent quality (good GFX-level) logos.

Looks? Just 'battle-worn (as in scars, dents, etc) future (future as in lasers, robots, tech, etc)'. If possible, a 'slime' of some sort somewhere on the logo of a dark purple-black hue.

:/

The ones I've seen so far, to be frank, aren't that good anyway.

Basically:

Just 'GPNG' in large letters, and then the Japanese very small somewhere around it, like mini-subtext.

Archived