Will DAD get Stein'd?

Naw' date=' I don't think so. He isn't a Fusion Monster, you see. >.>

LEIK HAI!

[/quote']

lol

I hope DAD will be forbidden, because almost every deck in the top 16 at costa mesa and houston was DAD. we need more variation.

they should ban it like they banned Stein, in the middle of the format.

If they can ban Call, a +0, then an instant +4 is worthy of ban.

If they wanted Monarchs overturned, all they needed to do was ban Treeborn Frog. Also, last format there were several different top-tier decks, with themes such as Comic Odyssey in addition to a variety of Monarch builds. This format, only three decks are playable, and they're all ultra-fast OTKs.

Or perhaps you kids should quit crying' date=' and stop wanting the cards that people spend good money to get to be banned.[/quote']

What, so it's worth destroying the entire game to make spoiled brats happy that they won a card game due to money?

If it wasn't for DAD being worth so much' date=' no American would buy boxes.

[/quote']

You are wrong.

Or perhaps you kids should quit crying' date=' and stop wanting the cards that people spend good money to get to be banned.[/quote']

What, so it's worth destroying the entire game to make spoiled brats happy that they won a card game due to money?

[/quote']

You are wrong.

Understand I am playing a satirical roll, and I am only partially wrong.

Cyber Valley

Darklord Zerato

Allure of Darkness

Dark Armed Dragon

Plant Stuff

RDD

Are the only reasons to buy PTDN, and the last one is barely a good one at that.

[/quote']

You are wrong.

Cyber Valley

Darklord Zerato

Allure of Darkness

Dark Armed Dragon

Plant Stuff

RDD

Are the only reasons to buy PTDN, and the last one is barely a good one at that.

Immortal Bushi.

[/quote']

You are wrong.

Cyber Valley

Darklord Zerato

Allure of Darkness

Dark Armed Dragon

Plant Stuff

RDD

Immortal Bushi.

Lulz, and if your star Trainer, this.

RegeneratingRosePTDN-EN-C.jpg

Immortal Bushi is actually a very nice Warrior support card. If only Freed the Matchless General was a 2400...

What decks would it be useful in? Only warrior decks, and Six Sam does everything with special summoning. In non-competitive decks, then sure, but in what is relevant, it is not significant.

Immortal Bushi is actually a very nice Warrior support card. If only Freed the Matchless General was a 2400...

What decks would it be useful in? Only warrior decks' date=' and Six Sam does everything with special summoning. In non-competitive decks, then sure, but in what is relevant, it is not significant.

[/quote']

I've made a deck based around Fushi Bushi. It's similar to Big City or Gadgets.

Archived