Simply Request (Art Alteration)

Zazubat

Quite simple request, I want the D in this card's art to be a giant Z instead (should be black as well, and the little spiky curves if you can, as well as having it be slanted on the side like the D is on this), to represent my name of course. I'll pay 100-200 points depending on how much I like it. I got a photo you can work with, but if you can find a higher quality photo yourself, use that instead :D

480px-DestinySignal-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

Could you make the Z a bit bigger? That would be great if you could.

It's not really what I had in mind, sorry man.

Well, from the looks of things, it seems that you don't really want the curves being there despite that being part of your requirements. But, anyways:

zsignal.png

Well, from the looks of things, it seems that you don't really want the curves being there despite that being part of your requirements. But, anyways:

zsignal.png

I wasn't really sure how it would look, but seeing it now, it doesn't really look that good, I like the simpler design a bit better. Anyways, I sent 200 points your way, since it's pretty awesome.

I wasn't really sure how it would look, but seeing it now, it doesn't really look that good, I like the simpler design a bit better. Anyways, I sent 200 points your way, since it's pretty awesome.

Yeah, the spikes are much easier to pull off (and look good doing so) with a letter like D :p

And thanks for the points - I appreciate it :3

Archived