Too little, too late.

LegendaryFiendPTDN-EN-R.png

I remember this card from Battle City' date=' but why release it into the TCG now without giving it a decent effect? Back in the old days, when ATK actually mattered, this could have been playable. Nowadays, it's about as useful as Cocoon of Evolution.

[/quote']

That's because the effect of this card is the real effect.

This card was orginally first in OCG only, when it was a Valuable Book 4 Promo. So this card is actually very old.

Also, searchable with Tomato.

The image is ugly but the effects and the monster on it are awesome.

I have this card. It is OK. You can summon it with tomato and on your 2nd turn after that you have a 2800 ATK power house.

lol

or tribute Treeborn Frog for Raiza and do pretty much the same thing but 2 turns faster and with the effect of spinning a monster. the ATK difference is 400.

Guest Chaos Pudding

The image is ugly but the effects and the monster on it are awesome.

I have this card. It is OK. You can summon it with tomato and on your 2nd turn after that you have a 2800 ATK power house.

Wait, the game has gone back to "lolATK"? I must have missed the memo...

Why do you people keep referring to this thing getting 2800 ATK as a good thing? Doing so proves a lack of skill in both elementary mathematics AND Yu-Gi-Oh.

1500 + 700 + 700 = 2900, and keeping a beatstick alive for two turns to turn it into a stronger beatstick is basically what Great Moth decks do.

Archived