[Finished]Minecraft Card Maker Contest! [Not Accepting/Not Accepting Judge/250 Points in Pot!]

Cirlex

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll join. 50 points right. Here we go.

[spoiler=Steve!] WR4sxwm.jpg When this card battles a MOB-type monster it gains 800 ATK points during the damage phase only [/spoiler] [spoiler=(Sl)Enderman] B5D1Fuy.jpg This card can be special summoned by the spell "Night". This card loses 500 attack while battling a water-attribute monster. Once per a turn, when this card is targeted by an attack, negate the attack. [/spoiler] [spoiler=You a diamond hoe] sy1yY5e.jpg At the end of each turn, if you have "Steve, Killer of MOBS" on the field, you gain 300 life points. [/spoiler]

Judging Started on April 3rd!

ThorGrimzz's Cards

Steve, Conqueror of the End     

Card Art: 1 I'm sorry but The artwork doesn't match with it at all! Its just a wither skeleton with diamond armor PLUS its in the nether!

Balance: I'd give it a 3 Because it's not that great but not that bad either. [Plus you made a small typo]

Originality: I'd give it a 4 due to the block tokens and such I really liked the idea!

Card Usability: I'm sorry to report that I'd have to give it a 2 due to a small typo and the picture.

1GsGJvo.jpg

Dragon of the End

Card Art: I'll give it a 3 due to it being a bit too obvious it was screenshoted but it matches the picture and it's a good angle.

Balance: Another 3 because mostly everything matches.

Originality: A due to it being not very original but not a bad idea.

Card Usability: Another typo and the picture wouldn't look like a Konami picture,also I see no Block tokens [Spoiler to next round]

1YRm1m5.jpg

Diamond Sword, Bane of the End

Card Art: I really like the cool Diamond Sword picture not just a regular picture! 5

Balance: I think this could be usable in a duel. 3

Originality: Easily a 3-4 but for the sake of it I'll give it a.....3  1/2

Card Usability: I think this is the best one so far. I'll give it a big nice 4 because of the picture and effect!

bl9bJ1o.jpg

Total Score: 31 1/2

★ 24/7 - No Br'Aix ★'s Cards

Card Art: Easily with the 3d and HD texture a 4

Balance: The First 5 so far. The Balance is just right with the effect DEF and ATK!

Originality: Here it's a bit rocky but it deserves a 3

Card Usability: I definitely think this could make it's way into Konami A for you my good sir!

199520.jpg

Card Art: It's so peaceful and beautiful! 4 1/2

Balance: Well It's pretty balanced but due to the last effect not many people would use unless you got the right cards I'll give it a 3 3/4

Originality: There are many steves obviously since that is one of the Requested cards but this is a really good and original one! 4

Card Usability: This is a very very legit like card this is your first in this catagory! 

199516.jpg

Card Art: Well Same type of texture like that diamond sword but I'll give you a 3 1/2

Balance: Pretty well Balanced 3 1/2 Might help you get this into Konami :P

Originality: Well This is another 3 due to Pickaxes being very popular.

Card Usability: I'll give you a 4 since this card is so well balanced like the others!

199518.jpg

Total: 48 Points!

MagnetBomb's Cards

Card Art: A due to the awesome steve assassin picture but it looks edited and you can see the signature at bottom of it.

Balance: Pretty balanced 4

Originality: Not that original but it's pretty efficient 3

Card Usability: This could make it into Konami besides the artwork it's pretty good!

WR4sxwm.jpg 

Card Art: Not THAT Good since It's just an easy screenshot [CoughcursorCough]

Balance: 3 The Effect is pretty balanced and so is the level and ATK and DEF but I don't like the negate the attack once per turn make it return this card to your hand and end the battle phase.

Originality: Well I like how your going with this and since your very original I'll give you a 

Card Usability: Well With the bad format and 4th-Dimensional I don't even remember if that's a real type or not I'll give you a 3 to be nice!

B5D1Fuy.jpg

Card Art: Well I like how it's the singular item texture was copied and pasted onto a blank sheet. So its a 3 1/2

Balance: Well It's pretty well balanced but could use editing. 4

Originality: I never though many people would make this card so I'll give you a 4

Card Usability: This actually MIGHT make it into Konami. Another 4

sy1yY5e.jpg

Total Score: 41 1/2

Also Eevee make your cards or you are disqualified! You have until April 10th

Make that now.

Eevee's Cards

Card Art: 3 for the nice 3D steve but a bit bare in my opinion

Balance: I like how well balanced it is but the counter thing might be a bit to...erm..not OP but......I give up.. a 4 for your nice Balance

Originality: Obviously it's a steve and all it's very bare and the block world seems to try to draw attention away from it so 2

Card Usability: I'm sorry but with the grammar errors it makes it go down,and the picture needs some work 3

n08EHrK.jpg

Card Art: I love the nice texture and the picture being perfect for the card,but the background of it could be changed 4

Balance: Well It's an auto 3 1/2 due to how well it's balanced but could use some work.

Originality: I thought people would do Diamond but this is original but not THAT original 3 1/2

Card Usability: Konami would need to make some adjusts here with the grammar [Again] and a bit with the picture but besides that it's a well earned 4

fhu8ynj.jpg

Card Art: PUPPY! Perfect zoom in and I like the background it just matches it, your first 5

Originality: Even though the picture is awesome and your continue the Block world thing it still is a 3 1/2 due to it's not that original but the Block world changes the aspect of it.

Balance: It's pretty well balanced but the ATK could go down to maybe 2100 3 1/2 besides from that it's good.

Card Usability: Without the grammar errors this could make itself into Konami 4

2YUNnBS.jpg

Total Score: 43

Thorgrimzz is Eliminated from Round 1 sorry about that Thor ;( Round 2 will start up April 30th - May 2-4th

Archived