Competitive Harpie

This deck is legal in Advanced Format. This is also my first deck I post here on the cardmaker so I hope you enjoy it.

Monsters - 20

3 Flying Kamakiri #1

3 Harpie Lady 1

3 Harpie Queen

2 Riser the Wind Monarch

2 Silpheed

2 Cyber Dragon

1 Spirit Reaper

1 Treeborn Frog

1 D.D. Warrior Lady

1 Twin-Headed Behemoth

1 Sangan

Spells - 12

2 Smashing Ground

2 Creature Swap

2 Harpies Hunting Ground

1 Snatch Steal

1 Heavy Storm

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Nobleman of Crossout

1 Scapegoat

1 Premature Burial

Traps - 8

3 Sakuretsu Armor

2 Hysteric Party

1 Icarus Attack

1 Ring of Destruction

1 Torrential Tribute

First of all; I like the deck.

i'd like it if there were three sliphs in this deck

Also, I'd ditch the Treeborn, with the Hunting Ground out, Treeborn will be dead most of the time. Since your harpies will do a "Swell" job of swarming with the... the... the ... THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Sorry... that was inappropriate, but you forgot Elegant Egotist, the KEY card in any Harpie Lady Deck............

But yeah... I'll make some more changes after you get that all sorted out.

First of all, the Cyber Dragons are not comming out. Cyber Dragons can improve 99% of decks by a LOT.

SD-8, with added cards. Out Cyber Dragon and Behemoth and you'll have the original Lord of the Storm a little. Nice deck, love the harpies, but not a cyber dragon in it. Focus on Wind and winged beasts.

Only 13/40 cards from the deck can be found in the lord of the storm deck (not counting staples like MST and Heavy Storm).

May I suggest taking out Behemoth and Cyber Dragons and slapping in a couple of harpies brothers and maybe if you can afford it Slate Warrior (Dont worry though if you dont)

Can't afford it? I have 3 Slate Warriors. However, they aren't replacing Cyber Dragon as Cyber Dragon is a LOT more useful.

I agree. Add more staples by taking out Cyber Dragon and a Creature Swap.

Are you kidding me? Cyber Dragon is a staple. I can understand taking out creature swap, but you failed to mention what I should take them out for. Combo: Use creature swap to give my opponent a Kamkiri. Use their monster to destroy Kamakiri. Kamakiri's effect lets me bring out harpie 1 to attack direct. That's what I currently use it for (or swapping an attack position frog). What cards would you recomend I replace them with?

First of all; I like the deck.

i'd like it if there were three sliphs in this deck

Also, I'd ditch the Treeborn, with the Hunting Ground out, Treeborn will be dead most of the time. Since your harpies will do a "Swell" job of swarming with the... the... the ... THE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! Sorry... that was inappropriate, but you forgot Elegant Egotist, the KEY card in any Harpie Lady Deck............

I don't think I'll be adding a 3rd silph, but I agree with you about Treeborn. I'll take it out for... I dunno. But I'll think of something. I didn't include Egotist because its situational and all it could bring out is another Harpie Lady 1 from my deck. If it could bring out Harpie Queen, I'd consider it, but it can't.

Look...answer me this question. "How many decks have included Cyber Dragons that you've seen?" I've seen decks focused on fire monsters that have Cyber Dragons. If you want it there, fine, but it wont be cool in a wind deck.
Oh I beg to differ. Cyber Dragon is "cool" in any deck (well, 99% of them anyway). Not only is the card art great, but so is its effect.

Archived