[Finished]Contest of the Century: Pegasus vs. Kaiba --- {JOIN NOW!}

PaladinCards

2cdk185.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oksvao.png

[spoiler=Read the Description]Welcome Duelists and and Card Makers of all ages to the challenge of the century.  Maximillion Pegasus's gaming industry, Industrial Illusions (I2) and Seto Kaiba's gaming company, KaibaCorp (KC) have always clashed.  Now, it's time to settle the debate.  Whose billion dollar industry creates the best cards?  YOU will answer this question.

The way this contest will go is you will post here on this topic saying that you would like to join and which team you would like to play for (either Kaiba or Pegasus).  Your name will be added to the contestants list below.  Once there are 16 total contestants (8 people on each team) the contest will begin.  Each team will fight against its other members so that the best Card Maker from each team will represent their side.  Once there are two left, they will battle to see which company is truly superior.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Read the Rules]The rules are quite simple and easy to follow.

1.) You must first donate 25 points to me (to see how to do this, read the next spoiler) and then you can post saying you'd like to join.  When you do this, you must say which company you would like to represent, either I2 or KC.

2.) You must be able to post your card entries on or before the due date specified for each stage of the competition.  IF YOU CANNOT POST REGULARLY OVER THE NEXT FEW WEEKS DO NOT JOIN THIS CONTEST.

3.) You must follow all regular YCMaker rules as well as these.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Read the Procedure for Posting]This will detail how you are required to post your entries for this competition.

• First, you should look up top for the stage and challenge you will be doing for the next few days.  Everyone's will be different so make sure you find yours.

• Once you find yours, start making your card(s) and make sure you get them in on time, or else you're disqualified.  To submit your cards, you should send me a PM with your entry instead of posting to this thread.  This is just so no one steals your ideas.

• I will post a new post to this thread with the results and edit the original post as well[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Read the Prizes]1stPlace

--- 100 points

--- Special tag made for you

--- 1 free transaction at my anime card shop

2ndPlace

--- 50 points

--- Special tag made for you[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Show the Contestants]1.) 7swords --- KaibaCorp

2.) Sorin Markov --- KaibaCorp

3.) MagnetBomb --- KaibaCorp

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.) Kuriboh22 --- I2

10.) ThorgrimZz --- I2

11.)

12.)

13.)

14.)

15.)

16.)[/spoiler]

THERE ARE NO WRITTEN CARDS ALLOWED IN THIS CONTEST.

IF YOU CANNOT FIND ANY GOOD PICTURES, CLICK ON THIS SENTENCE.

Good luck, contestants.  I hope to see you at your best.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes.  But there'll be multiple matchups all with different themes.  So, the challenges will start when there are 16 contestants.  I'll message the contestants when the contest begins, just so you don't miss it.  If you want to, you could ask others to join this contest if you wanted it to start faster.

when you gonna update it? i already donated my points. i'm with I2. 

Sorry for not updating any sooner.  I haven't been on since early yesterday.

And just so everyone knows, I added an extra rule.  No written cards allowed.  But to make up for that, I put a link to JazinKay's Photobucket so you will have plenty of pictures to use.

Archived