Last Resort

Straight Flush

Dust Tornado

Magic Cylinder

Crystal Pair

Gem Flash Energy

XOX WHAT DO YOU THINK?? XOX[/align]

I think it's bad.

1. It's Traditional, yet you only have one banned card, and it is inferior to a card that you are not running and that is legal in Advanced format.

2. You have 13 Traps; you should only be using two with Gem Beasts.

3. You have only 2 Beacon and only 1 Pegasus. How do you intend to summon Rainbow Dragon?

4. You have Heavy Storm.

5. You're missing all the good Gem Beast support (extra copies of Rainbow Ruins, 3rd Beacon, 2nd Blessing, Rare Value, Abundance, etc), and have all the bad support (Gem Flash Energy, Crystal Pair, Crystal Raigeki, Crystal Tree).

6. You have so many random bad cards, such as Ante, Grave Squirmer, Defender, Straight Flush, Magic Cylinder, and so on.

XOX yh i have all ov them cards but i was working around my bf deck since thats the onli person i duel, n i dont have the money to buy another tin with sapphire pegasus cuz i have a house to run n kids to luk afta n buy 4 and i have summoned out the rainbow dragon out plenty of times XOX

XOX P.S. Whats the banned card? XOX

If you don't know that you have a banned card, why post this in Traditional? That's the only part of your post that I can respond to, as your illiteracy has made the rest unreadable.

xox OMFG !!! xox

I HAVE ALL THE CRDS THAT YOU HAVE LISTED ABOVE.

I HAVE BUILT MY DECK AROUND MY BOYFRIENDS DECK.

I DONT HAVE THE MONEY TO GO OUT AND BUY ANOTHER TIN THAT CONTAINS THE CRYSTAL BEAST SAPPHIRE PEGASUS, AS I HAVE A FLAT TO RUN( BILLS ETC..) AND TWO CHILDREN THAT I HAVE TO BUY THINGS FOR.

AND I HAVE SUMMONED OUT THE RAINBOW DRAGON LOTS OF TIMES WITH THE CURRENT DECK.

AND I ASKED YOU WHAT CARD HAVE I GOT THAT IS BANNED AS I HAVE NOT READ THE BANNED LIST IN A WHILE.

CAN YOU READ THIS OK???

You have "get your game on" in your signature. I highly doubt that you are a mother with two children and a boyfriend and strongly suspect that you are a youngster who watches the GX Anime.

K, so let me get this straight:

1. Your deck sucks.

2. You have no idea what the banlist looks like, but posted this in Traditional anyhow.

3. Your deck sucks because you have no other cards that you can use, yet you still want advice.

4. Your deck sucks because it was allegedly created specifically to somehow counter one other deck, about which we know nothing.

5. You are eighteen, yet still watch GX and type terribly.

6. Your deck sucks.

7. This topic is pointless.

8. This deck sucks.

That sound like a fair summary?

no

who the f*** do u think u are?

i do know what the banned list looks like

my deck dont suck

i have more cards than u will ever have

yes i am 18 i watch yugioh no i dont type terribly

it was created to counter someone elses

so what makes you think that you are better than me???

how old are you and what do you do for a living??

sit on your big geeky butt n do nothing

CRABBY

In order:

Yes.

I think I'm someone that actually knows how to play this game.

You said "I HAVE NOT READ THE BANNED LIST IN A WHILE", which means that you do not know what the banned list looks like.

Yes, it does.

That's probably true, since I don't play in real life, and I only have one real card.

You do type terribly. Don't deny it.

If you're not going to describe that someone else's, then it's pointless to ask for advice; even so, there is no way in which this could specifically counter anything.

I actually know how to play.

I'm 16, and I don't work.

Since we're getting to personal insults here, you're an unwed 18-year-old mother of two who plays card games and watches a bad anime that was geared towards pre-teens.

how do u know that i am not married???

and i know how to play perfectly well.

what makes u such an expert on this game

u are 16 and have 1 card and dont play in real life.

how do u kno how 2 play the game.

shouldnt you be in bed by now little boy??

how do you know about rainbow dragon decks when u dont own it n u dont watch the series?? and whats that one card that u own?? bloody saggi the dark clown

yh i am writing pretty sloppy cause i am tired but i can write just like u at least i passed all my gcsa's with A's

Again, in order:

You refer to your "BOYFRIENDS DECK". Married people generally don't have boyfriends.

From the looks of this deck, you don't.

Simple. I'm good at it.

Good, you've figured out how to read.

YVD.

Troll harder.

I've tested some for experimentation purposes. Also, are you so bad at this game that you think GX teaces you how decks run?

Mechanical Snail, actually.

Prove that you can type properly. Also, I have a 4.0 unweighted GPA (if weighted, it would be higher due to taking nothing but Honors and AP classes), have 5's on 6 different AP tests, have skipped 8th grade, and have a combined SAT score of 2400. Your puny A's do not impress me.

Where are you from??

Just because i dont say husband it still does not mean that i am married.

i do

no i dont think that it teaches you (i thought you were good at writing well you missed the h out of teaches ha ha)

if that is the best card you have got then stay away from yugioh and the best cards we own are the god cards, blue eyes white and shining dragon, rainbow dragon, eh plasma vice, volcanic doomfire, cyber end dragon, five headed dragon and many more so i wonder who would win in a duel mechanical snail vs a god card?

whats the matter dont you get any pocket money? aww what a shame

In order:

I see no reason to tell you that.

I know that it doesn't mean that you're married. That's because it said that you aren't.

Not very well, apparently.

Then what was the point of bringing up GX with regard to my skills? Also, there is a difference between murdering English (you) and making one typo (me). Learn it.

As I said, I don't play in real life. However, every single card you just listed is bad.

I've got plenty of cash; I just see no need to squander it on pieces of cardboard when I can play online for free.

Now, to get this back on topic, how about you post your boyfriend's deck and explain why you thought this deck would counter it?

Also, Xander is infinitely superior to you.

Man this is funny, not all of us have no lifes, i'm on here like what 15 min to a half hour every week or three. Anyways GX sucks, anime duelists suck, anime decks suck (cough cough rainbow dragon cough cough) your typing is horid and you say irl is better then online when online you can save your money and actually use a decent deck that isn't based off a bloody anime characters

BEST. THREAD. EVAR.

omfg I AM 18 YEARS old i do have two kids i can give you a pics if u want' date=' i do watch yugioh gx but so what? and my bf is 21 i dont care if u dont belive me.

[/quote']

Age =/= IQ

I'm also 18 and I think you are retarted.

Learn to spell property. My eyes bleed of your horrid spelling, but it was worth reading all of that and remember this priceless moment.

I feel bad for your children.

The GX thing... well, I don't stop you watching it, so it's your own choice so I don't have any trouble with that (unless you force your children to watch it), but the Anime decks suck butt.

If your boyfriend saw this, he would be really ashamed.

blah blah blah f*** u all im better than u all

I lol'd.

i onli joined this site cause i was bored so there go f*** urselves backwards.

sevlesru ***f?

Never heared of it.

well have any of u got a gf no cuz no 1 wants 2 go out wiv a nerd

Good job insulting yourself.

God' date=' this is just too hilarious. I haven't laugh this hard since the Anime hate threads on DeviantArt.

And your deck sucks BTW.

well have any of u got a gf no cuz no 1 wants 2 go out wiv a nerd

werent u married had 2 kids and a Bf then y do u have a Gf now and your sounding like all of are boys.

i really dont think ur a girl.

i dont think ur married and have 2 kids

i think ur decks sucks like hell.

i think u think that GX is god.

GX isnt god cause they have different cards in the anime than that they do here.

u suck at deckmaking.

and if u play in RL then have u gone to any tournies or just lost them all

Archived