"Take Detroit Back" Competition

For the restart of my roleplay, Return of the Orichalcos, I want a badass banner with the simple slogan "Take Detroit Back" to promote the relaunch.
Some ideas of what to put on the banner could be elements from the RP, such as two monsters facing off in a Seal of Orichalcos, or helicopters flying over a ruined futuristic city, or a futuristic soldier fighting against hordes of monsters.
I will offer 5000 points to the person who can create a banner that meets my approval, and the approval of two guest judges.
And the best part about this contest? You get a 500-point advance payment...if you can get into the 10 slots of the contest.

Rules:
1. The contest will start today, and be accepting entries until Monday, March 25. Then, the contestants have until Saturday, March 30th, to turn in their submissions.
2. To apply, you need to give an example of what you can do, and if I think it's good enough, you get one of the 10 contestant slots, and a 500-point advance payment. It's that easy.
3. The winner will be decided Sunday, April 1st, and be awarded the rest of the payment, so if you're willing to put in some time for a good amount of points, you've come to the right place.
4. Contestants need to PM me about the best way for them to send files and be contacted. I would prefer Skype, but I am a bit flexible.
5. Remember, the banner has to be epic and badass, as long as it's big enough to fit on a forum page or in a signature, and I can convert it into a jpg or a gif.

Contestants:

I will take any questions, along with applications, in the comments below.
Also, since this is my first contest, I would appreciate any feedback or input.

Looks interesting. Just a simple question: Has it to be a painted artwork or can it be like anything?

Also, what kind of role play you plan to do? Will Detroit be overwhelmed by a zombie apocalypse, taken by the northkorean army or something like that? Should be known to the artists.

Looks interesting. Just a simple question: Has it to be a painted artwork or can it be like anything?

Also, what kind of role play you plan to do? Will Detroit be overwhelmed by a zombie apocalypse, taken by the northkorean army or something like that? Should be known to the artists.

It can be any type of artwork.

And Return of the Orichalcos is already up. It's being restarted.

Go look it up.

Archived