New Alien Archtype additions + possible combo explanation

SwineRider

At first I'll show u the new cards I invented without a long talk.

Alien Astronaut

hsm1hs.jpg

2 Level 4 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card or remove 1 A-Counter from the field; Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Alien" monster to your opponents side of the field and place 2 A-Counters on it.

*actually it's from your graveyard to Special Summon, have to change that on the card.

Alien Genocide-Cannon

vwxs2d.jpg

2 Level 7 monsters

Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; have this card gain 1000 ATK for each A-Counter on the field until the end of this turn. When this card has no Xyz Material: Destroy it and I card your opponent controls in the End Phase.

Alien DNA-Collector

214cjo2.jpg

During your Standby-Phase when this card is in your Graveyard, while you control a face-up "Alien" monster; Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. Once per turn: You can target an opponents monster with A-Counter(s): Remove any number of A-Counters from the monster and have any "Alien" monster you control gain 1 Level for each A-Counter removed.

Alien Shoggoth

4q52jk.jpg

When this card is Summoned, remove all A-Counter(s) from the field, then draw 2 cards. (There has to be at least 1 A-Counter on the field to activate and resolve this effect.) When this card is used for the Summon of a Synchro or Xyz Reptile Type Monster; banish up to 2 cards your opponent controls.

Alien Successor

jqnmf7.jpg

1 "Alien" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned while there are A-Counters on the field; destroy cards your opponent controls equal to the number of A-Counters on the field. When "Alien" monsters are Special Summoned while you control this face-up card; draw 1 card.

Begging for the Stars

348oz79.jpg

Select 2 "Alien" monsters in your Graveyard and add them to your hand.

Extraterrestrial Being

wi3lo0.jpg

All face-up "Alien" monsters gain 1 Level for each A-Counter on them

Alien Invader

5nn4h2.jpg

2 Level 5 monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Reptile Type Rank 4 Xyz monster as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) (If a monster with an A-Counter battles an "Alien" monster, it loses 300 ATK and DEF for each A-Counter during damage calculation only.) Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to take control of 1 monster your opponent controls with A-Counters on it until the End Phase.

Now as you have seen the cards, well how do they fit into an Alien-Deck actually? Here are some combos I intend to realize with the help of these:

23w8eaw.jpg

Explanation:

First Combo

1) Summon Rescue Rabbit
2) Special Summon 2 Alien Shocktrooper
3) Xyz Summon either Kingremlin or Alien Astronaut
    (Wether you need Aliens (e.g. Overlord) from your deck or built up field control)
4) Xyz Summon Alien Invader using Kingremlin or Astronaut
5) Special Summon Alien Overlord using A-Counters placed by Astronaut or others you had.
6) Distribute new A-Counters

Second Combo

1) Tribute Alien DNA-Collector for Planet Pollutant Virus for A-Counter Distribution
2) Special Summon Alien DNA-Collector from your Graveyard during yournext Standby-Phase.
3) Bring Code A Ancient Ruins as soon as possible to gain A-Counters and for field swarming
4) Get Alien Shoggoth into your Graveyard wether you bait him or use Foolish Burial, also use his effect
    to clear the field and improve your hand.
5) Normal Summon Alien Ammonite and choose Shoggoth or any other lvl 4 Alien in your Graveyard, also Special Summon Alien Dog now
    if you got him.
6) Synchro Summon Gol'Gar, basically the main card because it gives you the ability to distribute A-Counters like you want.
7) Now you can Synchro Summon either Alien Successor or play Extraterrestrial Being, it will give each monster a Lvl +1 for each A-Counter
    on it. Distribute your A-Counters so you habe 2 Lvl 7 Monsters(for example Alien Overlord and Gol'Gar since their Level is quite high; you'll need only 3 A-Counters to bring both to Level 7)
    and Xyz Summon Alien Genocide-Cannon for tons of Dmg.

Use other cards like Begging for the stars to bring back important cards like Alien Overlord, mass hypnosis or mysterious triangle if you miss some monsters to pull of Synchro and/or Xyz summon.
There are other cards to support these combos.

Aliens basically gain advantage from graveyard dumping, so Snake rain would also be considerabel.

Well guys, this is basically it. I guess these small additions to the Alien Archtype would power it considerably enough to make it at least Tier 3 in todays' meta.

Anyways, I put quite an effort in it and thought this through possibly hard enough.

So I'd love to have your reviews, opinion and suggestions on this. Thanks and see you.

I really feel that Begging for the stars is just too powerful to not have a cost in itself. Maybe 1 to your hand and 1 to your deck? Overall I think you did an excellent job and the fact that you showed how they'd combo well is a testament to your skill as a card creator, and it of course shows that you know the game well enough NOT to throw in a bunch of un-needed cards. 

I really feel that Begging for the stars is just too powerful to not have a cost in itself. Maybe 1 to your hand and 1 to your deck?

Thx for replying so far,

yet I didn't think this effect would be too powerful in a broken way. "Gravekeeper's Stele" has exactly the same effect and isn't considered good enough to limit it in any way by the officials. Also to run this deck smoothly, you just need almost every turn access to monsters who can spread A-Counters, otherwise you're combos ending up stunned.

However, thx for your interest and post

Archived