Rocket Man

shonenhikada

it has 0 ATK to begin with which would mean after 2 turns itll have 2000 ATK. and it doesnt make your opponent lose a card from their hand

no it doesn't it has 100 ATK,look at the card again so after 2 turns it's equal in strength to my card. it's a lv 5 monsters what you want for stats. 1300 atk and Def for it, then it becomes a suck card that no one in their right mind would use.

its bound to get a direct hit no matter how much its ATK is' date=' and even being able to discard 1 card from your opponents hand is a crippling effect. sorry I was off by 100 ATK which is still low

[/quote']

EVER HEARD OF CARDS LIKE FISSURE AND SAKURETSU, SO IT'S CHANCES JUST GO CUT IN LIKE 1/2.

THEN WHY THE HECK ENVOYS ARE BANNED' date=' THERE ARE ALSO FISSURE TO WORK ON THEM...

Think about it.

Twins sword card, and it can attack twice, making your opponent discard 2 cards from his Hand. All direct attack cards have low attack, didnt hear that?

[/quote']

have you seen a lv 5 direct ATK card ever ok,well theirs one similar to this alligator sword,it's sorta like a direct ATK and has 1700 ATK now my card got 2100 ATK,making the difference like what 400 big whoop.

cards in yu-gi-oh now are suppose to be more powerful and helpful than when they were back in metal raider, so like why is it my monster can't be like this if in the past you got a 1700 direct Attacker well sorta. plus that flame spirit thing has 100 ATk but it gains 1000 ATk after every ATk after 2 turns it would be equal in strength to this card.

It is overpowered' date=' but by either bumping it up to Level 6 and setting the attack at 2000, or taking out the discard effect would fix it, in my opinion. Other than that, a pretty good card.

overall - 12.99/13.69 ^_^

[/quote']

making it lv 6 ain't gonna change anything you still gonna need to make 1 tribute.

making it lv 6 ain't gonna change anything you still gonna need to make 1 tribute.

Sure, the number of tributes is still the same, but higher levels mean more powerful, so a level 6 monster with 2000 attack can attack directly and do the discard thing, whereas a level 5 can't. Just like normal monsters gain points when they increase in levels, so do effect monster's effects become more potent at higher levels.

It's a small change that doesn't really affect it's playability (in terms of summoning it) but makes it more balanced.

Sure' date=' the number of tributes is still the same, but higher levels mean more powerful, so a level 6 monster with 2000 attack can attack directly and do the discard thing, whereas a level 5 can't. Just like normal monsters gain points when they increase in levels, so do effect monster's effects become more potent at higher levels.

It's a small change that doesn't really affect it's playability (in terms of summoning it) but makes it more balanced.

[/quote']

ok thanks for that educated lesson on lvs. but then here's a counter example if with higher levels the effect comes better then why a 4 star monster like sniper hunter or exile forces have such effects that are a lot more useful while a lv 7 monster like invader from the dark or Firestorm Prominence have a crappy effect like negating quick play spell cards and destroying face-downs that aren't dark I mean practically useless.

Somehow I feel levels are just an indication of a monster strength and not effect.

also I think potent is a wrong choice of words here, but still informative.

I'd say that it's overpowered. Make it a 4 star with 1300 ATK or remove the discard effect.

5/10

so it becomes a card copy of another direct atk monster in the game. I'll keep it the way it is, it seems pretty decent and playable not overpowered because when it ATKs your hand decreases by 1. I think its just useful card rather than broke,that's all. I'm sure if we got a chance to play test it you'll see it ain't broke.

I'd say that it's overpowered. Make it a 4 star with 1300 ATK or remove the discard effect.

5/10

so it becomes a card copy of another direct atk monster in the game.

Well do something to it so it isn't overpowered' date=' or you'll keep getting ratings like this.

[/quote']

define what you think overpowered is. By the way thanks for your opinion on the card, I appreciate it, not the advice just your opinion.

Archived