They were made for each other...

Astral Barrier

Continuous Trap

When a monster you control is attacked, you can make the attack a direct attack instead.

Spirit Barrier

Continuous Trap

When you control a monster, reduce all Battle Damage you would take to 0.

This is not a coincedence, I swear. These two must've been designed around each other.

The cards are awesome, but they are to be played independently.

Lets take a look,

"Spirit Barrier" makes the Battle Damage 0, if you control a monster(s). "Astral Barrier" on the other hand makes the Battle Damage into Life Points damage to you, but it gives you the option to use it's effect.

You have "Spirit Barrier" and "Astral Barrier" on the field. You opponent's monster attacks you, but Spirit Barrier's ability makes the Battle Damage 0. "Astral Barrier" does nothing, because it is cut off by "Spirit Barrier."

Don't worry, I know you will do better in creating strategies tectonix.

The cards are awesome' date=' but they are to be played independently.

Lets take a look,

"Spirit Barrier" makes the Battle Damage 0, if you control a monster(s). "Astral Barrier" on the other hand makes the Battle Damage into Life Points damage to you, but it gives you the option to use it's effect.

You have "Spirit Barrier" and "Astral Barrier" on the field. You opponent's monster attacks you, but Spirit Barrier's ability makes the Battle Damage 0. "Astral Barrier" does nothing, because it is cut off by "Spirit Barrier."

[/quote']

Wrong. Learn to play.

The cards are awesome' date=' but they are to be played independently.

Lets take a look,

Don't worry, I know you will do better in creating strategies tectonix.

[/quote']

learn more better 2 yugioh please.

Guest PikaPerson01

tectonix55' date=' igonre what I said. This combo does work.

[/quote']

At least you can admit when you were mistaken. *Begins slow clap*

You have let's say FGD and your opponent 5000 lp, a face-down monster and this combo.

You attack and he redirects the attack to his life points, which would do nothing, but then you say "Haha, it's a trap! I chain with MST to destroy Spirit Barrier!" and your opponent is screwed.

What I'm trying to say is, that they are worthless without eachother, and that's why they suck. Although, Spirit Barrier isn't that bad since he can be used with Cloudians and monsters that don't die in battle, like Marshmallon, Spirit Reaper and Gellenduo.

Archived