Avi Request

Zazubat

I need a new avi, something to do with Zubat, something funny or silly like my current one. If you can kind of get the style down too that would be great. Should be normal square avi size, PNG if possible. I'll give you as many points as you feel you require for the avi(but don't be greedy)

EDIT: I actually got an idea, make a picture of a Repel spraying a Zubat, that will fit well to my image on this site.

I tried Eradicating Aerosol, because it's YGO too, perhaps something like this?

avi2_zpsccb06694.pngavi3_zps945cea14.png

Wow, actually had that in my head, but I thought it would look too weird, but it actually looks pretty good, I like the detail with the sweat drop. Now, I know it's asking for a bit much here, but I was wondering if you could perhaps change the Kanji to say "Repel" or "Repellent" in Kanji, I don't know what it is, nor if it's easy or not, but if not, that's fine, I like them as they are. I'll send 300 points your way, and 300 more if you manage to the Kanji.

Well, I tried a little something with it. I know you said you wanted the text "repel" on it, but the actual image of a repel bottle has a Pokeball on it. I did a crappy job with it, but If you're interested:

avi1n.png

Well, I meant that the Kanji would instead say "Repel" in Kanji. While it looks neat, it's not really what I was going for, but at the same time, unless somebody knew Kanji, or read this thread, they wouldn't get that it said "Repel".

Well, I meant that the Kanji would instead say "Repel" in Kanji. While it looks neat, it's not really what I was going for, but at the same time, unless somebody knew Kanji, or read this thread, they wouldn't get that it said "Repel".

No, I get what you're saying. I'm just clarifying that the actual image of a repel bottle has a picture of a Pokeball on it:

Dream_Repel_Sprite.png

No, I get what you're saying. I'm just clarifying that the actual image of a repel bottle has a picture of a Pokeball on it:

Dream_Repel_Sprite.png

I know that there's a Pokeball on it, I was just saying that it wasn't really what I had in mind. I may use it though, I'll think about it.

Oh, I see. Well, if you ever do decide to use it, here's a better version:

avi1r.png

Oh, and just for reference - the kanji for repel is むしよけ, if anybody wants to try putting it on.

That looks a bit better, yes, I'll use this, and give credit to both, as well as 300 points your way.

Archived