[Finished]Evil Fiend (Finished, ThorgrimZz wins. Please Lock!)

Harrison H

Try your best

[spoiler='Rules'] Must be a Fiend with sensible ATK/DEF

[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Judges']1. Me[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Contestants']
1. ThorgrimZz (8/10)
2.The Dark Magician* (Out)
3. Uberkrasch (6.75/10)
4. A Background Character (6.5/10)
5. Huntik Ygo Cards (7/10)
6. Goalmaster (7/10)[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Prizes']1st: 10 points
2nd: 5 points
3rd: 3 points
4th: 1 point
5th and under: NOTHING[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Fee']First 3 contestants are Free, all others are 5 points[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Example Card']j1WBfsb.jpg[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Example Card Effect']When this card is summoned take control permanently of one of your opponents monster. This card only be normal summoned by tributing 1 monster that is dark and has a attack of more than 2000. This summoning can't be negated. When this cards effect is played banish it as well as the card that was use to summon this monster. [/spoiler]

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo Thor, If you post your card, I will give you first place automatically (As long it's a ok to awesome job, so if it suck you don't get the points ;))! That's of course no one else signs up !

can i be a judge?

I might think about it if we get more contestants !

Give me a :) if you think the example card is awesome !

Here's the Effect if you can't read it  "When this card is summoned take control permently of one of your opponents monster. This card only be normal summoned by tributing 1 monster that is dark and has a attack of more than 2000. This summoning can't be negated. When this cards effect is played banish it as well as the card that was use to summon this monster."

Alright sadly my iPod is a b**** so I may or may not have to do a written card. Workin on it now

Alright sadly my iPod is a b**** so I may or may not have to do a written card. Workin on it now

Give me a couple hours and it'll be up. Gotta get to a desktop. U less someone can tell me how to post cards with an iPod. U

Archived