[CFV] The Faithful Blaster (NOW WITH MORE BALANCE!)

Kuri

(This is a redo of the thread recently locked. I posted this on Pojo forums to get some reviews also I've decided to retoast here a more balanced card. However this thread may get locked again. If it doesn't, awesome.)

The Faithful Avatar, Blaster Blade 

11,000 [POWER] [NO SHIELD] [Royal Palidin] Grade (3)

CONT: (VG/RG) If you have 3 or less damage, this card loses -2000 [POWER]

AUTO: (VG) (Soul Blast: 4) At the beginning of your Main Phase, you may pay the cost and select one Grade 2 or higher Rear-Guard your opponent controls, retire it. This card gains +5000 [POWER] / +1 [CRITICAL]. 

AUTO: (VG) If a card of the same clan is called to your Rear-Guard, [Soul Charge 1].

I hope this card is more balanced. If not then....If it is then, awesome. I'm not too used to CFV flavor, but have done at least 3 months (I've been playing that long) worth of research (via personal experience and online). The "If a card of the same clan -" clause I believe is included in newer cards instead of "If <<Clan Name>> -" however I may be wrong.

The last part of the effect could just say Royal Paladin instead of unit from the same clan.

It needs a restriction on it for having base 11k, Lord is the one that's being used nowadays.

It seems Underpowered. Given you are giving up 4 soul, for +5k a Critcal, all to stun a unit that might wind up being an interceptor. Twin Drive is a huge thing to lose. I mean generally, it's only lost by things that restand so they don't gain huge card advantage.

So it doesn't need the lose the twin Drive IMO, and it could maybe retire the unit instead of stunning it. But that's just me.

The last part of the effect could just say Royal Paladin instead of unit from the same clan.

It needs a restriction on it for having base 11k, Lord is the one that's being used nowadays.

It seems Underpowered. Given you are giving up 4 soul, for +5k a Critcal, all to stun a unit that might wind up being an interceptor. Twin Drive is a huge thing to lose. I mean generally, it's only lost by things that restand so they don't gain huge card advantage.

So it doesn't need the lose the twin Drive IMO, and it could maybe retire the unit instead of stunning it. But that's just me.

Apparently using "from the same clan" is the new flavor like I said, but for future purposes I will use <<Clan Name>> then.

Imho I don't like Lord. It restricts Boss cards from mixed decks, but meh. The effect only activates if a card of the same clan rides for the +1 to the soul since the base soul will be at 3 if this card rides by turn 3 by normal means.

Anyways editing. Thanks.

Archived