[Finished]Holy virtue/ Deadly Sin contest

ZeRainbowDash

The challenge- take 1 of the 7 Holy Virtues: patience, diligence, kindness, charity, chastity, humility and temperance, and 1 of the 7 Deadly Sins: sloth, lust, greed, pride, envy, gluttony, And wrath and personify it in a realistic, balanced card.
Le Laws of the Contest
1. Donate 25 points to enter.
2. Incorporate the meaning of the sin/virtue into the effect. I will be posting examples of both.
3. Winner reciever 60% of the pot, runner up gets 35%. Third sadly doesn't get anything. Sorry.
4. Contest ends May 18th. All card MUST be in by that day, if they are not you are disqualified.
5. I reserve the right to kick you out and/or change any and all rules of this contest
6. Be creative
7. No trolling or spamming. You should t be spamming anyway.
8. Please do not ask my opinion on your card. As I am the judge, I am an impartial observer. Sorry. Ask your buddy.
And lastly, but most importantly, have fun.
Examples
Holy Virtue- Patience
Level 6
Fairy/Effect
Lore: This card cannot attack until the 3rd Battle Phase after it is summoned.
ATK/2400 DEF/1600
Deadly Sin- Greed
Level 7
Fiend/ Effect
During each of your opponents Standby Phases, your opponent loses 500 Life Points, during each of your End Phases, you lose 500 Life Points.
ATK/2500 DEF/800
Sorry there's no image, I don't know how to do it with my iPod.

IF CONTRST FALLS THROUGH POINTS WILL BE REFUNDED.

• 2 weeks later...

[spoiler=Patience]

Santoshi.png

[3 Level 3 Monsters]
During your Draw Phase: • If your Life Points are lower than your opponent's and the difference is 3000 or more: You cannot conduct your normal draw. • If your Life Points are higher than your opponent's, and the difference is 3000 or more, you can draw 2 cards instead of 1 for your normal draw.
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict 1000 damage to your opponent.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Wrath]
Tanakh.png

[2 Level 4 Monsters]

Once per turn: you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; inflict damage to your opponent equal to 500 x the number of monster cards in your graveyard.

[/spoiler]

IDK why that spoiler isn't working :/

• 2 weeks later...

Rule 8 went right out the window. On a related note, lulwrath.

[spoiler="Careful now"]

221256.jpg

[spoiler="Lore:"]Cannot target mosnters for attacks. If this card is targeted for an attack or a monster's effect, destroy that monster during the End Phase.[/spoiler]

221259.jpg

[spoiler="Lore:"]During your opponent's turn: All monsters currently face-up on the field are changed to Attack Position, their Battle Positions cannot be changed, their effects are negated and they must attack if able.
During your Battle Phase: All monsters you currently control gain 1500 ATK but cannot attack directly and are banished at the end of the Battle Phase.[/spoiler]

[/spoiler]

I wasn't sure which way to go with it so I decided to offend everyone.

Archived