Guild Wars 2

eminie

imo inflated game, they did a big deal and that was that. GW2 everything has already been, so 

finding creators "innovative" "breath of freshness", "different than all the" are not in place. 

from what I hear the game is low in the high lvlach gejmplej, the proof of which is the 

plethora of auction accounts for lvl 80 characters that come out cheaper than buying guild wars 2 cd key to 

the game. moreover, fellow fanatic, bought, tried to force me to play, generally podjare had 

unearthly, not two weeks have passed and he's already in the game is different. I'll just add 

that I prefer to quest giver zapieprzac, later fly to kill 20 mobs and the quest giver again 

the prize, because it is human and real to me than to suddenly Braly ass job, because he stood 

on some rock somewhere out there in the wilderness:) possibly not have such a different opinion 

about the game because I pushed my number one < if not seriously they can do cool MMORPG, who 

will not be sucked? because the old warsach and GW2 is slowly beginning to lose hope. 

Archived