Sig REQ

Zazubat

So I want something in my sig. It of course has to do with Zubats, that should be obvious. Until I get an idea, be free to make stuff. 300+ points if that's the sort of thing you like. Should be normal Sig size as well, I dunno what that would be sadly, but look at a few people's sigs, it should be something like that.

I was very bored, and this is likely terrible.

Regardless, I thought I'd post. I think I was attempting to show you escaping from the crushing hand that is the YCM community.  The conjoined fingers of said hand symbolise the mutated and twisted complexion of the community at large.

The evolutions of Zubat have managed to flee due to their increased speed and survival mechanisms, something which your unevolved form unfortunately doesn't posses.

In other words, I'm making excuses for my shoddiness.

358rjiv.jpg

I kinda like it, but the hand thing should go, and put the name in the middleish, and I will use it.

But it's an analogy on the communities violent outlashes! 

I'm kidding, it was a little joke. I'll do as you command. No need for points, it really isn't up to much. Feel free to dump it for... anything else.

But it's an analogy on the communities violent outlashes! 

I'm kidding, it was a little joke. I'll do as you command. No need for points, it really isn't up to much. Feel free to dump it for... anything else.

Also, make the name bigger if possible.

Archived