The Official Chaos Anime Central Club on Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker

CAC Poll  

1. 1. Would you like us to add new anime after you checked out the page?

• Yes, please.
    • No, the selection is fine.
    • It's okay.

You can talk about the newest anime episodes, and manga chapters here.
Also, you may talk about the newest anime/manga related games you've got scoop on.

[spoiler='Rules']Don't mega-spam. You may advertise but not too much.
Make sure you acknowledge the fact that overly criticizing a manga or anime may upset someone who simply loves or likes that series, but you can make interesting points.[/spoiler]

[spoiler='Being a part of Chaos Anime Central']If you're interested and want to continue topics, you may like our Facebook Page. Then our official website, it's up to you. Note that it may be beneficial to let me know when you've interacted with Chaos Anime Central. But you may also e-mail me at [email protected]. [/spoiler]

An anime central sounds like a fine idea, however this thread lacks a few things. So far, the main purpose of this club seems to be advertising and recruiting for this anime central...site?/platform?/FB group? Will people be a part of it if they sign up? Do they have to sign up on the website or can hey join just by posting here? Where can people see the anime that are listed?

I would also recommend to look at the larger clubs and their first posts. Most clubs here have a basic outline like rules or extra stuff that they follow, member lists, things they're supposed to do, etc.

I feel like this needs more specifics, so I'm giving you 48 hours to edit your post. Thanks.

EDIT: Is being taken in charge.:3

Archived