Spirit Supporters

zigfried

These are cards based off of cards used by Noah on the show.... actually, they're polished up versions of the cards on the show, but with different images. I think I made a couple up myself also....

I've used these cards in a Deck that I made a solely Spirit deck (except for Shinato, which I added just for fun, and Spirit Reaper). The deck played pretty modestly overall. It really put the pain down throughout several different duels. I didn't make the artwork on these cards... I made the cards a loooooooong time ago on Photoshop and I don't remember where i got the images.

These cards really make Spirit monsters playable. They extremely help the play speed and weaknesses of Spirit monsters.

Here they are:

Chaos Barrier Field

post_55140_1205452937_thumb.attach

You can only activate this card when your opponent's monster with the greatest ATK delcares an attack and you have no monsters on your side of the field and there exists at least 1 other face-up monster on the field. By showing 1 Spirit monster in your hand to your opponent. Negate the attack and inflict damage to your opponent equal ot the difference between that monster's ATK and the face-up monster with the least ATK. Destroy the monster with the least ATK. After the third time this card's effect has been used, destroy this card.

Flaming Fist

post_55140_1205453036_thumb.attach

A Spirit monster equipped with this card gains 200 ATK. Each time this mosnter inflicts battle damage to your opponent's Life Points, increase your Life Points by 500. When this monster attacks with an ATK greater than the DEF of yoru opponent's defensive monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. If this card would be sent to the Graveyard because the equipped monster would return to the owner's Hand, you may add this card to your Hand instead.

Groundbreaking

post_55140_1205453106_thumb.attach

Add up to 3 Spirit monsters from your Graveyard to your Hand.

Next World

post_55140_1205453200_thumb.attach

Once per turn, select 1 monster your opponent controls and Normal Summon 1 Spirit monster from your Hand of the same Level (no tributes are required for Level 5 or greater monsters). A Summon through this card's effect is considered an Extra Summon.

Vessel Of Illusions

post_55140_1205453294_thumb.attach

When a Spirit monster you control is destroyed and sent to the Graveyatd as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 "Spirit Token". The "Spirit Token" has the same Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, DEF, and Effect as the destroyed Spirit monster. "Spirit Token"s do not return to the owner's Hand at the End Phase of the turn. You cannot Special Summon a "Spirit Token" because a "Spirit Token" has been destroyed as a result of battle.

What do you think? If you guys want, I could post what my Deck's contents were.... it's a pretty cool deck.

Love the pics! Good job adapting them! 8/10

Thanks! The Flaming Fist card was soooo difficult to work out. In the end, it just looked like a cool jumble of stuff.

Here's what my awesome deck consisted of:

(hehehe, I know I broke the limitations a bit)

Great Long Nose x2

Hino-Kagu-Tsuchi x1

Yamata Dragon x1

Shinato, King of a Higher Plane x1

Asura Priest x2

Fushi-No-Tori x2

Inaba White Rabbit x2

Maharagi x1

Otohime x2

Susa Soldier x2

Tsukuyomi x2

Yata-Garasu x1