For Alice

Spells

- Down the Rabbit Hole

- A Small Teatime Break

- Call of Wonderland

- Wonderland Cake: Something felt wrong about calling it 'Wondercake' or 'Growing Cake.' So I didn't.

- Falling In; Falling Out

- The White Rabbit's Wath

Traps

- Mad Tea Party: They look vaguely vampiric to me.

- Wonderland Drink: And again, I didn't want things to be misconstrued. Simple is good.

- Falsely Buried: As in "False Burial?" It's not as if I could see this picture and not use it as a card, right? Apparently she was buried alive. So she got out.

Finishing adding Spell and Trap Cards from the fables I already have.

Cendrillon

- Dangerous Standoff: that's her and Dorothy in Cinderella: Fables Are Forever, where Dorothy is an agent for Shadow Fabletown, Silver Slipper.

Dorothy

- Sounds of Ozfest

Guardians / Big 4

- Strangest Block I Have Ever Done!: obviously it's for Rapunzel.

Hansel, Gretel, & Sugar Bits

- Brave's Thumbs-Up: Because he's Brave, and awesome.

Jack & the Giants

- Golden Harp

Briar-Rose

- Animal Empathy

- Beauty's Sleep

Snow White

- Lucky Snow White

Other

- Pinocchio's Gift

Other

Spells

- Sibling-Assisted Fairy Tale: It's nice that at least 1 sib from each side wants to help out.

- The Doctor's Fairy Tale Dosage: Couldn't help using this one either.

- Dinner With Fables: from left to right (as visible on this cropped version) I believe they are Snow White, Cendrillon, Kaguyahime, Goldilocks or Rapunzel, and Aurora. On the table you can also seee Tommelise.

- Fairy Lore: A sexy fairy to guide the hero on his or her path.

- Fairy Tale Inspiration: So Twilight is drawn kind of wierd here. That's not even the focus: the quote that got cut off is, I think, by C.S. Lewis (or Tolkien), about how he would not have become a success as an author without the inspiration from fairy tales. And it would not be entirely inappropriate for Twi to be reading The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe.

- Fairy Tale Scramble: I also had a picture from the Grimm's Fairy Tales comic, but it looks more like "Fairy Tale Nightmare."

- Fable Academy: Papa Bear, Red Riding Hood, Rose-Red and Snow-White (Ugly Duckling to Rose's left), Cendrillon and a mouse, and three Princess, including one of the frog variety. Also, a poster featuring the Bremen Town Musicians.

- Tortoise and the Bunny: Fanpic based on 'May the Best Pet Win.' Obviously Angel never competed against Tank to be Dash's pet, since he's already Fluttershy's pest. It's a fun pic, though, and it also incorporates how most people call Tank a turtle even though he's a tortoise -- without calling Angel a 'hare.'

Traps

- Death Rose: The pic showed up when I searched, obviously, but I have a hard time remembering to which fable it relates. Still, in my opinion, it carries an image of threat, 'a death for a death.' Or perhaps 'valar morghulis' is more appropriate (Braavosi for 'all men must die).'

- Fairy Tale Temptations: From the same artists who brought us 'Apple Temptation.'

- A Fabled Iron Woman: According to the artist that's supposed to be Pepper Potts, who I remember as a redhead, not a blonde. So instead she's Cendrillon or Goldilocks or Rapunzel. Fables Assemble!

- The Red Shoes: A fable about a vain girl whose red dancing shoes started to carry a curse that would not let her stop dancing, because she held herself as superior, and did not wear more muted, normal shoes where appropriate, like to church. So the card carries the effect of forced and restricted action.

Next time I will post the crossover fusion monsters, and finish this up.

Up last are the Crossover Fusion Monsters:

- Fabled Glass Reach: Cendrillon and Pinocc ready for action.

- Fabled Wonderwild: I made this card trying to think of different material to use for the Fusions.

- Fabled Spectrum Swords: The original of the two.

- Fabled Wildpack: There was no way I was ignoring such a picture. I've already used pics of Red in that outfit for other cards, plus Sela's back as Snow.

- Fabled White Glass: I don't know why they're fighting in-story. This card would have them working together. And some of the other pics show that Sela can use magic, too.

- Fabled Snowgold: Stopping for a treat.

- Fabled Winter Hunter

- Fabled Hairicane: Took me awhile before I figured this name was the best I had for them. I mean -- Ariel, Briar Rose, Rapunzel, and Tinker Bell? Who can work with that?

- Fabled Winter Queens: Snow Queen (not Ice Queen) + Snow White = Blizzard. Unless you treat 'em nice.

- Fable - Agents of M.O.U.S.E.: Sally the Chemist (I don't remember what she's from), Jessica the Charmer, Giselle the Tamer, Rapunzel the Healing Heart, and Kim the Tactician and Leader -- according to the artist himself.

- Fabled Hunter Duo: Speed + Power + Merciless in battle. Don't get in their way.

And this brings the set to a close.

Please feel free to comment now. All suggestons and recommendations welcome. I especially appreciate specific recommendations if you have any, and as always given the nature of this set, let me know if a card's picture is too racy. I cannot promise a replacement since I used most of the pictures I found, but I can promise to be reasonable about what can and cannot be posted on apublic forum.

Enjoy.

Now that the set is complete, I made the effort to come up with a decklist. I especially wanted to include it so we could compare it to any other decklists people can develop. Making the list also made me realize how expansive this set really is, since it takes significant effort to parse it down to just 60 cards.

[spoiler=Monster Cards]

1. Fable - Alice

2. Fable - Belle

3. Fable - Goldilocks

4. Fable - Rapunzel

5. Fable - Merida DunBroch

6. Fable - Jack Frost

7. Fable - Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

8. Fable - Camicazi of the Bog-Burglars

9. Fable - Jeanne d'Arc

10. Fable - Red Riding Hood

11. Fable - Rose Red

12. Fable - Snowhite

13. Fable - Snow White

14. Fable - Lore Slinger

15. Fable - Belle Levi

16. Fable - Ravenclaw Rapunzel

17. Fable - Merida of Gryffindor

18. Fable - Hiccup of Ravenclaw

19. Fable - Healing Jeanne

20. Fable - Red Hunting Hood

21. Fable - Rose Red Thorn

22. Fable - Yukiko

23. Fabled Assassin Alice

24. Fabled Twilight Belle

25. Fabled Goldilocks

26. Fabled Rapunzel

27. Fabled Merida

28. Fabled Jack Frost

29. Fabled Left-Hand Hiccup

30. Fabled Camicazi

31. Fabled Seraph Jeanne

32. Fabled Red Hunter

33. Fabled Rose Red

34. Fabled Yukiko (green blade ver.)

35. Fabled Shirayuki[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Spell Cards]

1. Surprise Summons

2. Smiles for Swordsmen (I run these 2 cards in all my decks, as fast ways to get my powerful monsters on the Field. From 'Cuteness Counterattack).'

3. Falling Into Wonderland

4. Bounded Destinies

5. Power Swing

6. Giselle's Empathy

7. Fairy Fable - Blue Fairy (young blue ver.)

8. Green Hopes

9. Princess Marie's Detection Skills

10. Snow's Dwarven Army

11. Dinner With Fables

12. Fairy Tale Scramble

13. Golden Harp

14. Pinocchio's Gift

15, Tortoise and the Bunny[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Equip Spell Cards]

1. Lamp Gauntlet

2. Dragon Breath Gun

3. Ride of the Iron Wolf