[CFV] eeeeehblau

Makο

[spoiler=Some Lore lol]

Despite the Nova Grapplers being focused on the CWF, they still have an organized and focused military force. Blau Forces focus on supporting and reinforcing the main Blau line of mechas, all spearheaded by Stern Blaukluger. While their battles in atmosphere might be considered lackluster at best, they are unstoppable in the vacuum of space.[/spoiler]

Blausentry

"All sectors clear, returning to base."

Nova Grappler/Battleroid/6000P/10000S/Grade 0

[AUTO](Counter Blast 1): When this unit is placed in (GC), you may pay the cost. Add this unit to your soul.

[CONT]: When this unit is in your soul, if you have a Nova Grappler Vanguard, your Vanguard gets [Power]+1000.

*NEW*

Blaurepair

"Patchin' 'em up."

Nova Grappler/Human/6000P/5000S/Grade 1

[AUTO](RC)(Counter Blast 2 & Retire this unit): When this unit boosts a Grade 3 "Blau" Nova Grappler Vanguard, you may pay the cost. Call 1 Nova Grappler from your Drop Zone to (RC).

Blaufighter

"Immelmann Turn!"

Nova Grappler/Starship/6000P/5000S/Grade 1

[AUTO](RC): When this unit boosts a Nova Grappler, the boosted unit gets [Power]+3000 until the end of that battle, and at the beginning of the end phase of that turn, return this unit to your hand.

Blaucarrier

"Hold the line! Support is on its way!"

Nova Grappler/Starship/8000P/5000S/Grade 2

[ACT](RC)(Counter Blast 2): When this unit is called to (RC), you may pay the cost: Add one "Blau" Nova Grappler from your deck to your hand.

Blaucruiser, Exile

"Our time is now! Do not falter!"

Nova Grappler/Starship/10000P/Grade 3

[ACT](VC)(Soul Blast 2 & Choose one "Blau" Nova Grappler from your hand, and discard it): When you ride this unit, you may pay the cost. Search your deck for up to 2 Nova Grappler cards, and add them to your hand.

[ACT](RC)(Counter Blast 3)[Choose 2 Nova Grapplers and this card from your (RC), and put them into your soul]: When your Vanguard attacks, you may pay the cost. If you do, your Vanguard gains +10000/+1 Critical until the end of the turn.

*NEW*

Blaucruiser, Yamato

"Death is shown as a bright light from the heavens."

Nova Grappler/Starship/9000/Grade 3

[AUTO](RC): When this card is placed in (RC), Soul Charge (2).

[ACT](RC)(Soul Blast 3 and Retire this unit): You may retire up to 2 of your opponent's (RC).

[spoiler=Pretty-much-broken-yet-novel-enough-to-post cards]

Blaupathfinder
"All vectors clear. Fire when ready!"
Nova Grappler/Battleroid/2000P/5000S/Grade 1
[AUTO](RC)(Counter Blast 2): When this card boosts a Nova Grappler, you may pay the cost. If you do, your opponent can't call cards to (GC) until the end of that battle. Sentinel's overrule this unit's skill.

[CONT](RC): This unit cannot stand by the skill of another unit.

[AUTO](RC): At the end of the battle that this unit boosted, bind this unit.

[/spoiler]

yeah

turning "Blau" into an archetype

what am I doing even

Cnc, of course. Accepting fixes in OCG as well, since I'm still trying to un-hardwire YGO OCG.

pssst I created the Starship race because I felt Battleroid didn't cut it for some

Pathfinder is pretty broken. Wording wise you would say something on the lines of when the vanguard attacks your opponent can only guard with sentinels. Problem is that you've  made it a silent tom that would stand itself and that is way over the top.

While I don't have a problem with Exile...it really reads like a break ride for novagrapplers.

Pathfinder is pretty broken. Wording wise you would say something on the lines of when the vanguard attacks your opponent can only guard with sentinels. Problem is that you've  made it a silent tom that would stand itself and that is way over the top.

Thus is why I put it in the completely over-the-top spoiler. I knew it wasn't exactly balanced, but I thought it was novel enough to post regardless. xD

I reworded Pathfinder so that it does specifically what I want it to do. I was playing on the word pathfinder, and pretty much turned it into a nigh-unstoppable bulldozer. But, I wanted it to be a one-time-use thing, thus is why it binds itself and keeps itself from standing.

...Regardless of changes, still pretty much broken. xD

While I don't have a problem with Exile...it really reads like a break ride for novagrapplers.

Elaborate, please? I was never able to fully grasp to term "Break Ride", so now is as good of a time as any.

Oh yeah, those. I also remember EthicsB specifically as well...

...It basically is a Break Ride, minus the Limit Break and Riding parts. I was actually considering giving it a Limit Break, but I didn't for some reason.

Archived