Create-A-Card Thread~~Now Open

Faded

Just like other forums Ive seen do;

Rules for the card maker

- if you want to make the next card, you have to say so, and reserve the position. This will save confusion as to who is making the next card.

- You make a card with the details by the previous card maker. Some parts of the details for the card you make will be missing

- After you have made your card you post it in a new post [not your reserved post]

- Below your card [and disclaimer] You provide some information about the next card to be made i.e You can give the card name, stats, picture, effect, card type etc but not everything detail. The next persons job is to fill in the rest of the details, and make the card.

Additional Information.

- This thread is for those who post many single cards in separate threads [no disrespect]. But hopefully this cuts down on threads been made.

- Any people who think that the card deserves a single thread can plea for it.

- Please if your wanting to card make, and you reserve the card maker position then dont take forever.

- Have fun :)

First Card

20h6fqu.jpg

disclaimer: I do not own this artwork. I only use it to make me look flash, and my cards shock everybody. I do too have mucho respect and gratitude to the artist of this picture.

Next Card [NC]:

Departure from Chaos World

Spell Card

excuse the SPAM...

peacekid?, why are you even on the site? why are you insulting members again. especially me... just quit the site. or keep it up and get banned.

FYI- this is not a subsection, it is just a regular thread...

faded - leave this kind of thing to the mods and legendary members.

may i ask what the point of this thread is?

]1. Try to keep the number of topics you make to a minimum by placing as many of your cards in one thread as possible.

Also to have fun' date=' and encourage members to get to know each other more

why not just let people post single cards?

Stated above, its a rule, and you dont have to listen or do what I say. Just thought it might of been worth a try.

Were you talking about peacekid or this idea? I think im entitled to do something like this or at least try it. Im not a little kid and Im more than capable of doing something as simple as this idea, which of seen on other sites.

Com'on guys, dont be such negative people aye. Dont mock my ideas that I give, you havent even tried it, and its not stupid or lame or boring. Its interesting, and creative, and fun if you give it a try. You may not gain anything but you dont know. You might meet more people, and appreciate their abilities as a card maker more. Theres alot I could say but I wont. Your just been unfair, and i thought this is the right place to do this, because kid said cards should only be posted in the custom cards section and no where else.

may i ask what the point of this thread is?

]1. Try to keep the number of topics you make to a minimum by placing as many of your cards in one thread as possible.

Also to have fun' date=' and encourage members to get to know each other more

why not just let people post single cards?

Stated above, its a rule, and you dont have to listen or do what I say. Just thought it might of been worth a try.

Were you talking about peacekid or this idea? I think im entitled to do something like this or at least try it. Im not a little kid and Im more than capable of doing something as simple as this idea, which of seen on other sites.

Com'on guys, dont be such negative people aye. Dont mock my ideas that I give, you havent even tried it, and its not stupid or lame or boring. Its interesting, and creative, and fun if you give it a try. You may not gain anything but you dont know. You might meet more people, and appreciate their abilities as a card maker more. Theres alot I could say but I wont. Your just been unfair, and i thought this is the right place to do this, because kid said cards should only be posted in the custom cards section and no where else.

we should try to keep it to a minimum. if you continuously just add on to your old posts, people will not see them. most people only look at a thread once. if you bump it, people can neg you for double posting, see? it is just a bit better off if you just forget about this or let a mod do it.

As long as this card remains face-up on the field, every card that is removed from play is returned to the owners Hand during their next Standby Phase. Any card that is returned to the owners Hand by the effect of this card is discarded from their Hand during the end of the turn.

2aqgt0.jpg

disclaimer: I do not own this artwork. I only use it to make me look flash, and my cards shock everybody. I do too have mucho respect and gratitude to the artist of this picture.

Next Card [NC]:

Name:

Effect Monster

Picture: mrcod4.png

You use the information given to you by the previous card maker, and make a card. Then once youve made the card, you post it then give some information for making the next card. Then someone else uses that information to make the new card, and posts it here etc

Archived