Regice Cave

altemon

Here is a regice cave that is more challenging than the original! If anybody wants me to make ones for Regirock and Registeel, feel free to PM me.

12168gp.png

You may download this file. I allow you to use it in your signature, avatar or anywhere else as long as you give credit below it, in the form of this message: This picture was created by altemon, using Advance Map, copyright 2006 by Lu-Ho.

Hmm, not so good making sprites. By rock puzzles, do you mean rocks that need moving via Strength? If so, I'll try, but I'm not very good at that kind of thing.

By the way, I'm feeling kind of guilty taking all this praise. They didn't take more than 15 minutes each. They are actually really easy to make, with the right software. I'm writing a tutorial, you can find it in the Tutorials section if you want to know how to make Pokemon maps.

OK, OCG. While I'm at it, I'll make ones for Kyogre and Ho-Oh too. Even though Lugia already has the Whirl Islands, it would be quite cool.

Also, I just had another idea. I will make revamps (or try to) of Gold and Silver maps! It shouldn't be too hard.

Archived