D.A.'s S.C. Format Tournament *Not Started/ Accepting until May 30th*

Staunch Control 

Format

Tournament 1#

Greeting and Solutions, this is the first Tournament for my format.

The idea of this format is to put OTKing to a stand still. It does this by preventing you from attacking if you perform actions and forces you to commit more to the board than you would otherwise not bother with. I do realize that due to just how slow this format is that Alt-win/Burn decks would have an unfair advantage and are therefore banned.

[spoiler=The Rules]1.You cannot attack if you have Summoned or Set a monster outside the Battle Phase unless a mandatory effect has forced you too.

2.You cannot attack if you have activated a card outside the Battle Phase unless it's a mandatory effect.

3.You can attack if all you have done is set a Spell/Trap card &/or played an Equip Spell Card/card the specifically involves the Battle Phase (Example: Spellbook of Power) outside the Battle Phase.

4.There is no Main Phase 2.

5.This http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/299882-new-start-and-new-ending-phase-for-yugioh/ is in effect (this is subject to change and is merely something I want to try out)

6.You cannot attack if you have Summoned or Set a monster outside the Battle Phase unless a mandatory effect has forced you too.

7.You cannot attack if you have activated a card outside the Battle Phase unless it's a mandatory effect.

8.You can attack if all you have done is set a Spell/Trap card &/or played an Equip Spell Card/card the specifically involves the Battle Phase (Example: Spellbook of Power) outside the Battle Phase.

9. This http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/299882-new-start-and-new-ending-phase-for-yugioh/ is in effect (this is subject to change and is merely something I want to try out)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Banned Decks]
Exodia
Final Countdown
Burn Deck
Time Eater Deck of any kind
Mill
Self Destruct Button
[/spoiler]

Now I would like to join this so I will need someone to volunteer to do deck lists. If not then I'll not join. If we don't get at least 8 people to join I will make this a round robin tournament, otherwise it'll remain a bracket tournament. There is no fee or pot as this is just test run to see if people are interested.

To Enter just fill this in and say you want to enter.
YCM name (can be shortened)/DN Name

Participants

D.A./SightlessReality(pending)

Archived