Effects > Statistics :: The Fusion Machines

I've made cards that pound through the deck (Mystic Villains); I've made cards that are Gadgets on steroids (Blitz Bandits/Mathematical Warriors); I've experimented with the deep blue (Spectrum Serpents); I've even made cards without ATK values (Masterminds of Power); and I've managed to manipulate my RFG pile along the way (Underworld Portal).

I've made a lot of cards, and these are my new ones.

Say hello: to the Fusion Machines.

They are rather like the VWXYZ, but I like to think of them as more playable.

Let's get right into it, shall we?

A - Rocketeer

FIRE

FusionMachine/Effect

Discard 1 card from your hand. Flip 1 face-down monster on your opponents' side of the field face-up. If 1 face-up monster on your side of the field has a greater ATK than the ATK of the flipped monster, the monster is destroyed and sent to the graveyard. If not, you take 500 points of damage.

800/1300

B - Heavy Tank

EARTH

FusionMachine/Union/Effect

When this card attacks a Defense Position monster, this card gains 600 ATK during Damage Calculation only. You may equip this face-up monster to a face-up "FusionMachine" on your side of the field, and treat it as an Equip Spell card OR unequip the Union monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field. While this card is equipped to a monster, the equipped monster gains the following effect:

When this monster attacks a Defense Position monster, the attacking monster gains 1000 ATK during Damage Calculation only. (Only 1 Union Monsters can be equipped to a single monster at any one time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed by a Trap card effect, pay 1000 Life Points, and the equipped card is not destroyed.)

1000/1000

C - Turboslider

WIND

FusionMachine/Union/Effect

When your opponent declares an attack against a face-up FusionMachine monster, you may change the target of that attack to this card. You may equip this face-up monster to a face-up "FusionMachine" on your side of the field, and treat it as an Equip Spell card OR unequip the Union monster and Special Summon this card to your side of the field. While this card is equipped to a monster, the equipped monster gains the following effect:

Pay 1000 Life Points. The equipped monster may attack your opponent directly during the Battle Phase of this turn. (Only 1 Union Monsters can be equipped to a single monster at any one time. If the equipped monster is targeted by the effect of a Spell card, you may change the target of that Spell card to another legal target on the field.)

ABC - Turbo-Rocket Assault Squadron

LIGHT

FusionMachine/Fusion/Effect

(A - Rocketeer + B - Heavy Tank + C - Turboslider) This card can only be Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck by removing from play the Fusion Material monsters from your side of the field. Once per turn, destroy 1 monster on your opponents' side of the field. Pay 2000 Life Points, and then this monster can attack your opponent directly this turn. If this card is attacked by an opponent's monster with an original ATK lower than this cards' ATK, destroy all Equip Spell cards on the field before Damage Calculation.

2400/1800

AB - Rocket Tank

FIRE

FusionMachine/Fusion/Effect

(A - Rocketeer + B - Heavy Tank) This card can only be Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck by removing from play the two Fusion Material monsters on your side of the field. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase, destroy 1 Defense Position monster on your opponents' side of the field. Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy a face-up monster on your opponents' side of the field with an original ATK lower than this cards' ATK.

1900/1200

Sorry that the set is short... I need to go now. Be back tomorrow with more.

Archived