2my91fc.png

Hi guys This Is Inferno Sprites and at this shop you can get[spoiler='Pokemon'][spoiler='Splices']51x9wk.png6fqhp4.png35d94w8.png[/spoiler]

[spoiler='re-colors']2v1vnz8.pnga4scd2.png[/spoiler][spoiler='Trainer Cards'] [/spoiler][spoiler='Re-vamp']dvlris.png5po4f8.png9amidg.png[/spoiler][spoiler='De-vamp']2vll72x.png68ssnn.png4hb595.png[/spoiler][spoiler='Battle scene's'][/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom infected']mbr2i9.png2uzrqc0.pngrrnrsg.png[/spoiler][/spoiler][spoiler='Fourms'][spoiler='Pokemon Splices']Pkm 1:

Pkm 2:
Pkm 3:

Additional Pkm (don't haft to): [/spoiler][spoiler='Recolours']Pkm 1:

Pkm 2:
Additional pkm:

Additional Features:[/spoiler][spoiler='Trainer cards']Pkm 1:

Pkm 2:
Pkm 3:
Pkm 4:
Pkm 5:
Pkm 6:

card color:[/spoiler][spoiler='Re-vampes']Pokemon to be revamped:[/spoiler][spoiler='De-vampes']Pokemon to be devamped:[/spoiler][spoiler='Battle seans ']Your Pkm:

Opponents Pkm:
Your Pkm's hp (full half or low):
Opponents Pkm's health (same stuff):

Background:[/spoiler][spoiler='Rotom infected']Pokemon to be infected:

rotom Form (Normal,Washing machine ect): [/spoiler][/spoiler]

And if you dont know what re/de-vamping basicly if you re-vamp you modernize a sprite

and f you de-vamp you originalise a sprite

also pricing= FREE or you can pay if you want... it might help thx

I'll send you 150 points if you can splice Zubat, Golbat and Crobat into 1. Keep the blue and purple colors as well, I don't want you to change them.

i gathererd what you meant but i made alternative forms just incase :) 30avuxh.png63wpci.png1ienb6.png

thx for order

Not too bad, looks like Zubatstein's monster, but that was also what I was hoping for. 150 points your way.

EDIT: Was wondering, could you make the background transparent instead of white? It doens't look good in my signature with white background.

ok but what you mean? i took the colours from D/P games and revamped the green sprite

ok but what you mean? i took the colours from D/P games and revamped the green sprite

What I meant is that the original green sprite looks very different from now a day sprites

• 2 weeks later...

ok but what you mean? i took the colours from D/P games and revamped the green sprite

But that's not a revamp... Changing colours is not revamping. You need to alter the likes of shading to match the newer style of sprites. You cannot recolour a R/B/Y Pokémon with D/P/Pt and try to pass it off as a revamp. I suggest you read the Cave of Dragonflies Spriting Guide. It states quite well how revamps work, and that a recolour is NOT a revamp. Sorry if I sound rude, but that just isn't a revamp...

• 4 weeks later...

Dude i wasent trying that was a sample if ou want to se better go to here:http://wolvendoomx.deviantart.com/gallery/42404043

although it was very rude of Zazubat, I agree that you shouldn't upload sprites that you weren't trying on or aren't proud of.

The recolors are awful, except for the body of Charizard, but it's tail ruins it, and the splices don't look good at all.

hey, if your gonna critique, just tell him how to fix it, not just say it sucks.

Dude i wasent trying that was a sample if ou want to se better go to here:http://wolvendoomx.deviantart.com/gallery/42404043

btw, I watched you. i'm riku8406. you're really good man.

Archived