Spam army needs members

dark sanji

OK the point of this club is to stop spammers so... If any spammers seen Alert this thread and we will neg rep them depending how many times they spam.

THE RULES:

NO spamming

No neg repping members

Dont neg rep no0bs coz their no0bs

Every member must put this pic in there sig thspam001.gif

Every time we catch a spammer the person who found out will get a rep off some people in the club THIS IS ALSO A RULE YOU MUST GIVE THE REP IF I SAY SO

PM me if you want to join

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Erm... are you serious? Another Dread Army ripoff? And it even has "army" in the name. Just NO. And people can neg spammers without having a club that lets them.

Erm... are you serious? Another Dread Army ripoff? And it even has "army" in the name. Just NO. And people can neg spammers without having a club that lets them.

Its not a rip off coz the Dread army is about no0bs and this is about spammers.

You can join Dark Link and Yugioh maker rememeber to put the thing in your sigs ^_^

Count me in' date=' brothers. Lot of spammers in the town now...

[/quote']

OK your in put the pic in your sig.another spammer neg repped but i wont give you a rep coz it wouldn't be fair so if you catch a spammer you can only get 1 rep a day

raigekki your in also

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Good question. How can he neg me for telling the truth if he's just leaving for good?

I suppose I could post that I am utterly appalled with this thread's popularity compared to the last ripoff, seeing as it's basically an organization about REGULATING NEGS, or that this thread is just going to be considered repscamming as soon as a moderator lays eyes on it, but I'd probably get negged for telling those truths, too.

Archived