signature (REQ)

.codex

I would like some form of signature. I don't really have one, and I don't know what I should put in there. I like some crazy colors and cool art that isn't normal, but abstract. If you can have my username in there as well that would be nice. I can give points if you want, I don't have a lot though, but I can give what I have.

I'll make one for you, if you'd like. I'm not exactly experienced, but I made Zazu's, so yeah. Anything else you particularly want?

Stuff like these:

[spoiler=Images]
Abstract_by_misery120.jpgabstract_by_deathknight512.jpg

Abstract_Wings_by_magmax.jpg

Abstract_by_golosiy.jpgabstract_17_by_myabstracts.jpg

[/spoiler]

If you could make something out of my name with colorful lines that said "codex" as well that would be great, but you don't have to.

Okay, I've finished it. Sorry for my lateness. I think I've roughly met your criteria, and I tried to make it look modern. Please tell me if it's awful/needs some improvements, and I'll be more than happy to edit it. If some better comes along, don't hesitate to dump this.

[spoiler='Sig.']a26d75.jpg[/spoiler]

Okay, so as I was an idiot and merged the layers before saving, I haven't been to tackle the brightness directly. That being said, I've messed around with the levels and contrast, and have toned it down enough that it isn't quite as hard hitting. I think the changes do it a lot of good, but you can be the judge of that.

[spoiler='Sig. v2']leddz.jpg[/spoiler]

Okay, so as I was an idiot and merged the layers before saving, I haven't been to tackle the brightness directly. That being said, I've messed around with the levels and contrast, and have toned it down enough that it isn't quite as hard hitting. I think the changes do it a lot of good, but you can be the judge of that.

[spoiler='Sig. v2']leddz.jpg[/spoiler]

It looks alright, thanks.

Archived